The MHRA has recalled a batch numbered 65520 of bicalutamide 50mg tablets (Casodex) that is used to treat prostate cancer, owing to counterfeit material supplied in French livery to the UK. Stock with the product license number PL 17901/0005 is not affected.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various