GPs have been called on to take the lead in the fight to tackle domestic abuse. The BMA warned last week that the UK is in the grip of an 'unspoken' epidemic of domestic abuse with 350,000 cases reported each year. It is urging GPs to call the police if they suspect domestic violence. Visit http://www.bma.org.uk/ap.nsf/Content/domesticabuse.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various