David Nicholson is to be the new chief executive of the NHS. Mr Nicholson, currently the chief executive of NHS London, was one of several candidates tipped for the post by GP (16 June). He will start in September. He has worked across the NHS for 25 years and was awarded the CBE in 2004 for his services to health.
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom