Key questions are to include:
- How will commissioners access the information and clinical expertise required to make high quality decisions about the shape of clinical services?
- How will GPs engage with their colleagues within a consortium and how will consortia engage with the wider clinical community?
- What will be the role of the NHS Commissioning Board?
- Will the new arrangements safeguard current examples of good practice?
- Who will drive innovation during the transitional period?
- How will transitional costs (redundancy etc) be minimised?
The deadline for submitting written evidence is noon on 6 October. The White Paper consultation closes on 11 October.
- What do you think of the White Paper? Have you made a submission to either consultation? If so email it to email@example.com
|Take part in our new White Paper 2010 survey to be entered into a draw for £50 worth of Amazon vouchers.|