Dr Jackie Grunsell, a GP from Huddersfield, Yorkshire delivered a 30,000-signature petition to local health bosses in protest at plans to cut back the town's maternity services. Under plans put forward by PCTs in Calderdale and Huddersfield, consultant-led maternity services would be switched to Halifax. Huddersfield would then have only a midwife-led service. Dr Grunsell, of the Paddock and Netherton Practice, said: 'The situation is not fair on patients, and we fear that it could be the first step to cutting the service altogether.'
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon Urgent Care Centre Greenbrook Healthcare Beckenham, London (Greater)
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester