The new GP - a magazine, a website, and an iPad edition with CPD tools
GP magazine has been an essential part of surgery life for UK GPs since 1963. Its unique blend of campaigning news coverage, practical clinical and business advice, expert opinion and career opportunities, are just some of the reasons why 34,500 GPs receive the publication each fortnight.
The highlights include in-depth news and analysis, a comprehensive medical education section and a GP Life section offering inspiration, reviews and competitions.
GP magazine iPad edition
The iPad edition of GP magazine brings you all the content from the fortnightly print edition, plus extra clinical images and CPD tools. Download the free iPad app now.
Key interactive features:
- Search all editions of GP magazine in your iPad library
- Write and save notes in folders, and email to yourself or colleagues.
- Bookmark your favourite pages and save in folders.
- Share articles via Twitter, Facebook and email.
- See the latest news and GP jobs direct from GPonline.com.
- Jobs - the latest vacancies and career advice at jobs.gponline.com. You can also post a job directly online. Jobs are split by role, for example, GP jobs, locum GP and doctor jobs.
- CPD Organiser to save your favourite articles and record online learning - look out for the link at the top of each article or visit www.gponline.com/cpd.
- Email bulletins that you can select according to your interests.
- The GP Curriculum Centre organises hundreds of educational articles according to the statements of the RCGP curriculum.
- Free medical education for your continuing professional development.
GPonline.com - informing GPs 24 hours a day
GPonline.com, the website for GP magazine, is dedicated to supporting GPs in all aspects of their working lives, providing daily news, clinical and management resources, focused CPD and educational materials, and an archive of articles from the print publication.
In a visit to GPonline.com you can sign up for email bulletins, browse our GP Curriculum Centre, benchmark your private fees, record your learning in your free CPD Organiser, apply for a new job – and much more besides.
You can also search the online drug and guideline database from our sister publication, the GP prescribing reference MIMS, and gain easy access to the archive of our specialist journals MIMS Women’s Heath, MIMS Dermatology, and MIMS Oncology.
To contact members of the GP team click here.
More online-only tools and resources
In addition to the thousands of articles from our print publication, there is a wide range of online-only tools and resources at GPonline.com to support GPs:
Haymarket Media Group is a UK-based company with offices around the world including China, the USA, India, Australia and Germany. The company publishes more than 60 consumer and trade magazines and also has significant online presence, including stand alone web portals and sites supporting print publications. More information at www.haymarket.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham
- Locum GP - Derbyshire and surrounding areas. Angel Human Resources LLP Excellent rates of pay and travel contributions paid to the Locum GP, Various choices of work offered to the Locum GP In Derbyshire areas and surrounding areas
- Locum GP - Cumbria and surrounding areas. Angel Human Resources LLP Excellent rates of pay and travel contributions paid to the Locum GP, Various choices of work offered to the Locum GP In Cumbria areas and surrounding areas