The new GP - a magazine, a website, and an iPad edition with CPD tools
GP has been an essential part of surgery life for UK GPs since 1963. Its unique blend of campaigning news coverage, practical clinical and business advice, expert opinion and career opportunities, are just some of the reasons why 34,500 GPs receive the publication each fortnight.
The highlights include in-depth news and analysis, a comprehensive medical education section and a GP Life section offering inspiration, reviews and competitions.
GP is available as a website, a fortnightly magazine and every issue is available as an iPad edition.
A new clinical conference has recently been announced for 2014 - the MIMS Clinical Update.
The GP iPad edition has been named App of the Year (Business Media) at the Professional Publishers Association (PPA) Digital Awards 2013.
The team responsible for GPonline.com and GP magazine will be producing a special daily print edition for the three days of this year's RCGP's annual conference.
GP magazine's iPad edition is a great way to stay on top of your learning requirements.
The team behind GP has launched Inside Commissioning, a new website for a new era in the history of healthcare in England.
The free trial to Medeconomics.co.uk has now ended. You will need to subscribe to access the website. To subscribe call 01604 828 702
Other key features of GP and associated brands:
- Jobs - the latest vacancies and career advice at jobs.gponline.com. You can also post a job directly online. Jobs are split by role, for example, GP jobs, locum GP and doctor jobs.
- CPD Organiser to save your favourite articles and record online learning - look out for the link at the top of each article or visit www.gponline.com/cpd.
- Email bulletins that you can select according to your interests.
- The GP Curriculum Centre organises hundreds of educational articles according to the statements of the RCGP curriculum.
- Red flag symptoms resource: Quick summaries of alert signs and symptoms that indicate a more serious underlying pathology.
- mycme.com for your continuing professional development.
- InsideCommissioning.co.uk: Our database of 211 profiles gives you the key facts on every CCG around the country.
- #WeekInReview - 17 April: Practices threatened with closure, get your arse to the doctors and #bowelcancer
- Exclusive: GP access pilots secure top-up funding worth millions of pounds
- GPs fear diagnostics meltdown as industrial action looms
- GPs urged to offer greater choice of contraception
- Scrapped QOF indicator increased LARC uptake, study finds
- Up to 500 GP practices to pilot care.data from autumn