Register for GPonline.com and MIMS.co.uk
Registration for GPonline.com and MIMS.co.uk is free. Choose your job role below and click on the link to begin the short registration process.
CHOOSE YOUR JOB ROLE OR CATEGORY
*Indicates that a subscription to MIMS is required to access the MIMS database (see below)
If you are already registered on GPonline.com click here to login.
RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MIMS DATABASE
Please note that registering provides you with access to thousands of articles within GPonline.com and mims.co.uk, however, as a pharmacist or other healthcare professional, you will need to subscribe to MIMS to access the drugs database. This subscription includes an annual subscription to the monthly paper copy of MIMS delivered to your door.
If you have already subscribed to MIMS you can activate your subscription by following the link below.
FREE GP MAGAZINE AND MIMS FOR GPs
UK GPs can apply for a free subscription to GP magazine and MIMS monthly.
If you are a UK GP, follow this link to apply for GP magazine and MIMS monthly.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PUBLICATIONS
If you are not entitled to free subscriptions to GP magazine or MIMS monthly, or would like to find out about subscribing to our other medical publications, follow this link to see:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Higham Ferrers Surgery Salary negotiable , Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire
- Partnership Opportunity Leen View Surgery Negotiable, East Midlands
- Part-time Partner Taff Riverside Practice Share of the profit, Position in Cardiff
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- GP contract 'not to blame' for A&E pressure, NHS leaders say
- Hunt 'must recognise growing GP crisis', warns RCGP
- GPC chairman warns GPs are 'strained beyond endurance'
- GP-patient relationship faces 'unprecedented strain'
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.