Free prescriptions in Wales will encourage dependency on GPs, increase GP workload, be expensive and lead to health tourism. That was the verdict of Welsh LMCs representatives who voted overwhelmingly that free prescriptions should be reconsidered by the Welsh Assembly, which is planning to scrap charges by 2007.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide