Content and resources from some of our healthcare partners.
Are you working with people who have suffered bereavement as a result of murder or...
Practical advice from experienced GPs
Prostate cancer is the second most common male malignancy worldwide.
History and examination will help to diagnose a potentially serious condition.
Dr Yvonne Jeanes, Susan Bury and Dr Sue Reeves surveyed GPs to assess how polycystic...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Mr Constantinos Kyriakides discusses the role of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms.
A mother has missed her children's hospital appointments and immunisations. Should...
Too busy to read all of the journals? Dr Tillmann Jacobi selects the latest papers...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four skin malignancies and offers clues for their diagnosis
Differentiate a harmless sensation from a serious condition, writes Dr Suneeta Kochhar.
MDU medico-legal adviser Dr Sally Old on the challenges of managing patients at risk.
Professor Rodger Charlton writes about getting the balance right in a 10-minute consultation.
Professor Sarah Creighton discusses the role of GPs in identifying female genital...
- Locum GP National Sessions up to £120 per hour Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP - Full Time The Green and Fir Road Surgeries Twickenham, Middlesex
- Various Salaried GP positions New Forest Healthcare Ltd Hampshire
- Locum - December - SE London Borne Medical City of London
- Locum GP needed for work in London and surrounding areas dr-locums London (Central), London (Greater)