Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
End-of-life care scenario: managing hepatic failure
Case study: A new, solitary lesion on pigmented skin
Sepsis case study
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
A case of weakness and hypotension that led to a diagnosis of Addison's disease.
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
A case of upper limb thrombosis.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
Dr Rebecca Ratcliffe discusses a patient who presented with boils on her thigh.
Dr Louise Newson discusses the treatment of a patient with a rare condition.
An 85-year-old man who was wheelchair mobile was referred to the two-week wait skin...
This patient was concerned by worsening itching and rash on his hands.
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Workington - up to 10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time MedMatch Workington, Cumbria
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Wakefield- up to £11,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part or full time MedMatch Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Salaried GP, Locum GP and Practice Nurse opportunities - Lewisham One Health Lewisham Lewisham, London
- Roving Locum required for South Island New Zealand - great opportunity to see the stunning area Transition Medical Canterbury (NZ)