Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Case study: Asthma exacerbation with heroin use
Four presentations of skin conditions
Pitted keratolysis resulting from hyperhidrosis case study
Upper extremity DVT - case study
A presentation of acute epigastric pain in a 44-year old female patient, leading...
As GPs become more involved with palliative care, they are dealing with more complex...
A male patient of Asian origin presented with a new, solitary pigmented lesion on...
A case of a 39-year-old man who presented with swelling and pain in his scrotum and...
A 45-year-old man with apparent type 2 diabetes was unintentionally losing weight.
A case of weakness and hypotension that led to a diagnosis of Addison's disease.
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
- GP Locums Required for Sessions in the North West for surgeries and OOH Services. Medical Staffing North West
- Salaried GP - Brighton Mile Oak Medical Centre Brighton, East Sussex
- GPs - Norfolk and Suffolk East Coast Community Healthcare CIC Norfolk & Suffolk
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Greater London