Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Sepsis case study
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
Weakness and hypotension: case study
Suicide risk assessment and management
Dr Anita Sharma and Dr Grace Edozien outline the common causes of abnormal vaginal...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
A case of upper limb thrombosis.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Dr Jessica Garner discusses causes and management options for this common symptom.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
Clinical assessment will guide the choice from a range of therapeutic options and...
Dr Rebecca Ratcliffe discusses a patient who presented with boils on her thigh.
Dr Louise Newson discusses the treatment of a patient with a rare condition.
An 85-year-old man who was wheelchair mobile was referred to the two-week wait skin...
- WANT TO EARN MORE MONEY? GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- General Practitioner - Shropshire Cambrian Medical Centre Oswestry, Shropshire
- General Practitioners (GP) - Locum / Adhoc Work Secure Healthcare Solutions West Midlands and Staffordshire
- Wanted Down Under: GP Roles in Australia Prospect Health Australia
- Long term Locum GP - In Huddersfield Locum GP Consultancy Huddersfield, West Yorkshire