Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Sepsis case study
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
Weakness and hypotension: case study
Suicide risk assessment and management
Dr Anita Sharma and Dr Grace Edozien outline the common causes of abnormal vaginal...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
A case of upper limb thrombosis.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Dr Jessica Garner discusses causes and management options for this common symptom.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
Clinical assessment will guide the choice from a range of therapeutic options and...
Dr Rebecca Ratcliffe discusses a patient who presented with boils on her thigh.
Dr Louise Newson discusses the treatment of a patient with a rare condition.
An 85-year-old man who was wheelchair mobile was referred to the two-week wait skin...
- General Practitioner/Occupational Health Physician ProMed Recruitment South Wales
- Long term GP Locum 3-12 months Pay £800.00 per day Locum GP Consultancy Market Town on the West Outskirts of Swindon, Wiltshire
- LOCUM GP's | NATIONWIDE | TOP RATES OF PAY | IMMEDIATE SESSIONS AVAIL. | 4,6,8,10 HOURS PER DAY Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP – Ongar, Essex Ongar Health Centre Ongar, Essex
- Salaried GP - Formby Chapel Lane Surgery Liverpool, Merseyside