Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Case study: A new, solitary lesion on pigmented skin
Sepsis case study
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
Weakness and hypotension: case study
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
A case of upper limb thrombosis.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
Dr Rebecca Ratcliffe discusses a patient who presented with boils on her thigh.
Dr Louise Newson discusses the treatment of a patient with a rare condition.
An 85-year-old man who was wheelchair mobile was referred to the two-week wait skin...
This patient was concerned by worsening itching and rash on his hands.
Dr Samar Razaq discusses the management of a child with worsening constipation.
- Locum GP for Chester and Wirral Quality Locum Solutions Chester, Cheshire
- Locum GP Quality Locum Solutions St Helens, Merseyside
- Earn up to £1000 per day The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried Locum General Practitioners - Isle of Man Isle of Man Government Isle of Man
- Newly Qualified GPs Required- OOH Triple West Medical All Central London Boroughs