Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
Case study: Breathlessness on exertion
Menopause and migraine
Case study: Asthma exacerbation with heroin use
The presentation, diagnosis and management of cutaneous infection with Mycobacterium...
Clinical diagnosis and treatment options for pitted keratolysis.
A case of upper limb thrombosis, outlining presenting symptoms, risk factors including...
A presentation of acute epigastric pain in a 44-year old female patient, leading...
As GPs become more involved with palliative care, they are dealing with more complex...
A male patient of Asian origin presented with a new, solitary pigmented lesion on...
A case of a 39-year-old man who presented with swelling and pain in his scrotum and...
A case of weakness and hypotension that led to a diagnosis of Addison's disease.
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Berkshire- up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Berkshire
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire
- Salaried GP's Needed - North Cornwall IMH Group Cornwall
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees