Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
End-of-life care scenario: managing hepatic failure
Case study: A new, solitary lesion on pigmented skin
Sepsis case study
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
A case of weakness and hypotension that led to a diagnosis of Addison's disease.
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
A case of upper limb thrombosis.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
A presentation of painful ears was found to have a systemic cause.
Breathlessness did not indicate a respiratory cause in this case.
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
Dr Rebecca Ratcliffe discusses a patient who presented with boils on her thigh.
Dr Louise Newson discusses the treatment of a patient with a rare condition.
An 85-year-old man who was wheelchair mobile was referred to the two-week wait skin...
This patient was concerned by worsening itching and rash on his hands.
- Out of Hours Locum General Practitioners Required is Hereford and Surrounding Areas Glow Medics Hereford, County of Herefordshire
- Salaried GP, Locum GP and Practice Nurse opportunities - Lewisham One Health Lewisham Lewisham, London
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Tottenham
- Salaried GP Vacancy, Bury St Edmunds Prospect Health Bury St. Edmunds
- OOH Sessions Need Covering in the Midlands Medical Staffing Midlands