Clinical articles and reviews
Evidence-based medical reviews and clinical articles for general practitioners outlining, diagnosis, management and clinical follow-up.Page Title RSS feed
Clinical review of multiple sclerosis: diagnosis and management
Red flag symptoms: Arrhythmias
Differential diagnoses: Pityriasis
Journals watch: Whooping cough, pre-eclampsia and access to GPs
Mr Andrew Hextall discusses the assessment and management of patients with bowel...
Musculoskeletal disorder are the second most common cause of disability after mental...
Differentiate between a harmless symptom and a serious condition.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Dr Shipra Rao discusses an unusual presentation of facial nerve paralysis. This is...
Dr Jonathan Holliday selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including the smoker's...
Infective endocarditis is a form of endocarditis, or inflammation, of the inner tissue...
Arthur Kaufman offers a guide to interviewing patients with suspected early dementia.
Dr Mark Jopling discusses the role of GPs in managing somatic symptom disorder.
Dr Gwen Lewis selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including HPV vaccination...
A patient with multiple health problems refuses to be seen by female or Asian doctors.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares similar presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis,...
Differentiate between a harmless skin lesion and malignant melanoma.
Dr Clive Kelly discusses the common forms of lung disease found in rheumatoid arthritis.
Dr Sally Hope reviews the management options for UTIs.
- Salaried GP - Medical Lead for East of England OOH Borne Medical Suffolk
- Rural permanent GP positions available - Western Alberta, Canada. Head Medical Canada / Alberta / Wabasca
- GP Locum posts available Head Medical United Kingdom / Borders / Highland and Western Isles / Highland / Scottish Borders
- Senior Medical Officer Required - Rural Western Australia Head Medical Australia / Western Australia
- GP Locums required in South West and South East London dr-locums London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...