Clinical articles and reviews
Evidence-based medical reviews and clinical articles for general practitioners outlining, diagnosis, management and clinical follow-up.Page Title RSS feed
A collaborative approach to fascia-related plantar heel pain
Familial breast cancer
Journals watch: Cardiac function, vitamin D in type 2 diabetes and reducing readmission rates
Differential diagnoses: Pigmentation
It is important to establish what the patient means by double vision, writes Dr Pipin...
Asymptomatic patients are increasingly being detected by the bowel cancer screening...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four facial lesions and offers clues for their diagnosis...
Too busy to read the journals? Dr Bryan Palmer selects the latest papers of interest...
This patient was concerned by worsening itching and rash on his hands.
Breast cancer remains the second most common cause of cancer death in women. It is...
Differentiate normal behaviour and significant mood changes.
Dr Tom Margham discusses the goals of treatment for patients with osteoarthritis.
Dr Samar Razaq discusses the management of a child with worsening constipation.
Hyperthyroidism is a common endocrine disorder in which the thyroid gland produces...
It is vital to know what the patient means by hoarse voice, writes Dr Suneeta Kochhar.
Dr Sally Hope selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including colchicine for...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four keratinous conditions and offers clues for their...
A patient insists on being referred for treatment, but her case does not meet the...
This patient was worried by a rash not responding to treatment, writes Dr Suneeta...
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- GP Required - Relocation up to $85k AUD - Adelaide, Australia Head Medical Australia (AU)
- Salaried & Lead GP Posts - Bradford, Keighley, Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham... Austin May Medical Derbyshire / North Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire / Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP & Lead GP vacancies Nationwide – We negotiate the best salary for you.... Austin May Medical Nationwide