UK general practice has better disease management and continuing education than health systems in Ireland, Portugal and Spain, according to a recently-retired GP. North-west London GP Dr Gerald Michael (pictured) is driving to all 25 EU capitals to find out more about their general practice. Dr Michael, who is travelling anti-clockwise through Europe, began his tour in Dublin, Ireland, last month. He will be providing GP with regular updates on his progress.
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide