All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Organise your CPD and export learning for appraisal with mimslearning.co.uk
MIMS Learning offers medical education relevant to primary care, with over 450 learning modules. Using MIMS Learning's CPD organiser you can make notes, claim certificates and export your learning for appraisal and revalidation using a direct link to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
You can also browse pre-prepared learning plans on key topics or create a learning plan tailored to your needs. Choose from free learning activities or subscribe to MIMS Learning Essentials for premium, guideline-based content.
- MIMS Essentials update: NICE guidelines on menopause
- Sepsis case study
- Night sweats: red flag symptoms
- Travel medicine clinical Q&A
- Lower leg eczema: differential diagnosis
You can register for mimslearning.co.uk using your GPonline username and password.
- Long term GP Locum 3-12 months Pay £800.00 per day Locum GP Consultancy Market Town on the West Outskirts of Swindon, Wiltshire
- LOCUM GP's | NATIONWIDE | TOP RATES OF PAY | IMMEDIATE SESSIONS AVAIL. | 4,6,8,10 HOURS PER DAY Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP – Ongar, Essex Ongar Health Centre Ongar, Essex
- Salaried GP - Formby Chapel Lane Surgery Liverpool, Merseyside
- Salaried GP - Shropshire (4-8 Sessions) Woodside Medical Practice Telford, Shropshire