All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
CPD from the new website mimslearning.co.uk
MIMS Learning is the new medical education website alongside GPonline, replacing myCME in the UK. With access to more than 400 CPD modules you can claim certificates of learning for CPD credits, make notes, and create learning plans.
- Is this malignant? Quiz on suspicious lesions
- Ongoing management of schizophrenia
- How to prepare for a CQC inspection: CQC briefing
- The value of self-managed glucose monitoring
- Dry and blistered feet - what's the diagnosis?
You can register for mimslearning.co.uk using your GPonline username and password.
GPs in England and Wales now have a legal duty to report cases of female genital...
Are telephone consultations a safe alternative to face-to-face consultations? Alan...
A sincere apology when things go wrong can help prevent patient complaints from escalating...
- UK BASED GPS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FROM HOME!!! FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Locum Staffing England
- Locum GP’s needed for In & OOH inc Remote positions across UK Nursdoc Nationwide
- Salaried GP Job, London Prospect Health London
- Salaried GP, Bradford Prospect Health Bradford
- Partner/Salaried GP, Stoke On Trent Prospect Health Stoke on Trent