All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Organise your CPD and export learning for appraisal with mimslearning.co.uk
MIMS Learning offers medical education relevant to primary care, with over 450 learning modules and tests of knowledge. Using MIMS Learning's CPD organiser you can make notes, claim certificates and export your learning for appraisal and revalidation using a direct link to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
You can also browse pre-prepared learning plans on key topics or create a learning plan tailored to your needs. Choose from a range of free learning activities or subscribe to MIMS Learning Essentials for premium, guideline-based content.
- MIMS Essentials update: NICE guidelines on menopause
- Sepsis case study
- Night sweats: red flag symptoms
- Travel medicine clinical Q&A
- Lower leg eczema: differential diagnosis
You can register for mimslearning.co.uk using your GPonline username and password.
The number of GP trainee posts filled after a single recruitment round in 2016 has...
It is important to identify any risk factors associated with abnormal grief reactions.
Consulting with the 'worried well' can be very challenging. The number of worried...
Accurate medical records have always been important but with patients now able to...
Poor hospital discharge procedures can have serious safety implications for patients...
Receiving a letter from the GMC informing you of a complaint can be a terrible shock....
- Surgery, Out of Hours & Walk in Centres. TOP RATES!! iPad mini for new registrations** Medco Services Nationwide- Various
- Salaried GP (7-8 Sessions) Cheshire Cumberland House Surgery Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Consultations for GP work in New Zealand NZ Locums London (Central), London (Greater)
- Locum GP **Special Offer** Great Reward! Meddoc Locums North West England
- Salaried GP x 2 - Warrington Holes Lane Surgery Warrington, Cheshire