All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Organise your CPD and export learning for appraisal with mimslearning.co.uk
MIMS Learning offers medical education relevant to primary care, with over 450 learning modules and tests of knowledge. Using MIMS Learning's CPD organiser you can make notes, claim certificates and export your learning for appraisal and revalidation using a direct link to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
You can also browse pre-prepared learning plans on key topics or create a learning plan tailored to your needs. Choose from a range of free learning activities or subscribe to MIMS Learning Essentials for premium, guideline-based content.
- MIMS Essentials update: NICE guidelines on menopause
- Sepsis case study
- Night sweats: red flag symptoms
- Travel medicine clinical Q&A
- Lower leg eczema: differential diagnosis
You can register for mimslearning.co.uk using your GPonline username and password.
The topics covered by the AKT and advice on how to prepare for the exam. By Dr Prashini...
Case-based discussions are an important part of a GP registrar's workplace-based...
Practical advice for GP registrars approaching the end of their training. By Dr Pipin...
The GMC's 'Advice for doctors treating transgender patients' suggests GPs should...
I have discovered that a colleague is alcohol dependent, and they have approached...
As the 2016 Rio Olympic Games begin, allegations of doping by athletes has once again...
- Lead GP - Birmingham & Stoke-On-Trent Care UK Sparkhill, Birmingham
- Register now for the opportunity to earn £1000 The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GP Partner Taff Riverside Practice Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Salaried GP Job, Accrington Prospect Health Accrington
- GPs (Primary Care Doctors) Blackberry Orthopaedic Clinic Croydon, Guildford, Havant, Oxford and Milton Keynes