All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Keep on top of your CPD with MIMS Learning's free CPD Organiser
Management of common photodermatoses
Psoriasis: differential diagnosis
Lung cancer: clinical review
Organise your CPD and export learning for appraisal with mimslearning.co.uk
MIMS Learning offers medical education relevant to primary care, with over 450 learning modules and tests of knowledge. Using MIMS Learning's CPD organiser you can make notes, claim certificates and export your learning for appraisal and revalidation using a direct link to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
You can also browse pre-prepared learning plans on key topics or create a learning plan tailored to your needs. Choose from a range of free learning activities or subscribe to MIMS Learning Essentials for premium, guideline-based content.
- MIMS Essentials update: NICE guidelines on menopause
- Sepsis case study
- Night sweats: red flag symptoms
- Travel medicine clinical Q&A
- Lower leg eczema: differential diagnosis
You can register for mimslearning.co.uk using your GPonline username and password.
The Scottish Government and NHS Education for Scotland has created 100 new GP training...
Medical Protection medicolegal adviser and GP Dr Rachel Birch shares her top tips...
A patient has asked me to remove some sensitive information from their medical records....
I have discovered that a colleague is alcohol dependent, and they have approached...
As the 2016 Rio Olympic Games begin, allegations of doping by athletes has once again...
Accurate medical records have always been important but with patients now able to...
- Salaried GP Job, Southport Prospect Health Southport
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Crossroads Surgery Rainhill, Prescot
- Register now for the opportunity to earn £1000 The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Surgery, Out of Hours & Walk in Centres. TOP RATES!! iPad mini for new registrations** Medco Services Nationwide- Various
- LOCUM GP's | NATIONWIDE | TOP RATES OF PAY | IMMEDIATE SESSIONS AVAIL. | 4,6,8,10 HOURS PER DAY Austin Dean Recruitment National