Northumberland GPs have questioned a £5 million DoH campaign to promote hand-washing in North East England, which includes being sent cardboard nurses. Dr Robert Lambourne, pictured with Dr Liz Batley, a partner at the Burnhouse Surgery, Wooler, said this was not 'a worthwhile use of money' when district nurse services had been cut.
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UK BASED GPS WORK FROM HOME AND PROVIDE VIDEO PATIENT CONSULTATIONS FLEXIBLE HOURS!! Medical Staffing Nationwide