The DoH has yet officially to inform the GPC of its precise concerns about pensions, according to the GPC. When changes to the quality framework were announced in December, GPC negotiators said their implementation depended on agreement with the DoH over pension dynamising figures and other issues. GPC chairman Dr Hamish Meldrum said: 'We believe the DoH has concerns about affordability and the long-term costs. I have made clear we expect the deal on pensions that was part of the 2003 contract negotiations to be honoured.' Asked if the GPC had sought legal advice he said 'every possible avenue' had been explored.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Salaried GP, Banbury Giant Recruitment Banbury