Nearly three in 10 infants born with cleft palate are not diagnosed within 24 hours of birth, according to UK data. Out of 344 cleft palate patients, 28 per cent of patients were not diagnosed within the first day, with soft palate and narrow V-shaped clefts most likely to be missed. (Arch dis child 2006; 91: 238-40).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various