Register for GPonline.com and MIMS.co.uk
Registration for GPonline.com and MIMS.co.uk is free. Choose your job role below and click on the link to begin the short registration process.
CHOOSE YOUR JOB ROLE OR CATEGORY
*Indicates that a subscription to MIMS is required to access the MIMS database (see below)
If you are already registered on GPonline.com click here to login.
RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MIMS DATABASE
Please note that registering provides you with access to thousands of articles within GPonline.com and mims.co.uk, however, as a pharmacist or other healthcare professional, you will need to subscribe to MIMS to access the drugs database. This subscription includes an annual subscription to the monthly paper copy of MIMS delivered to your door.
If you have already subscribed to MIMS you can activate your subscription by following the link below.
FREE GP MAGAZINE AND MIMS FOR GPs
UK GPs can apply for a free subscription to GP magazine and MIMS quarterly.
If you are a UK GP, follow this link to apply for GP magazine and MIMS quarterly.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PUBLICATIONS
If you are not entitled to free subscriptions to GP magazine or MIMS monthly, or would like to find out about subscribing to our other medical publications, follow this link to see:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- GP Locum (Chelmsford) Agenda Medical Locums £90 per hour, Essex
- GP Locum (Wrexham) Agenda Medical Locums £600 - 760 per day, Wales
- GP Meddoc Locums Up to £180000, East of England / North Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire