All of our resource centres at GPonline.com have been carefully put together to cater for the varying needs of GPs across the UK, and at different stages of their careers.
From disease specific areas to guidance on GP training, you’ll find all the latest news, feature articles, analysis and guidelines to keep you up to date.
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- GPs should take on 30% of A&E work, say emergency doctors
- Fears over NHS England capacity to manage general practice
- GPs launch national federation to counter rising pressure on practices
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- Dementia diagnosis must accelerate, warns Hunt
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.