21 February 2014
Are you working with people who have suffered bereavement as a result of murder or manslaughter or are suffering trauma as a result of a serious crime?
10 February 2014
Practical advice from experienced GPs
27 January 2014
Practical and effective management of actinic keratosis in primary care
18 October 2013
A clinical review of otitis externa
28 June 2013
Delivering confidence through clinical evidence
28 February 2013
Plant stanols and sterols in the prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
With only one in ten (11%) GP surgeries in the UK benefiting from an in-house dietician, responsibility for diagnosis and management of food allergies and intolerances often falls to the GP.
Hearing loss is a major public health issue affecting more than 10 million people. Find out more about commissioning adult hearing services through the Any Qualified Provider model.
Musculoskeletal disorders place a heavy burden on the NHS in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- GP & Lead GP Care UK Competitive + Benefits, Pentonville Prison- London
- Salaried GP Mandeville Medical Centre To be discussed, Northolt London
- Salaried GP Miriam Medical Centre Number of sessions and salary negotiable., Birkenhead, Wirral.
- Locum/Salaried GP- Out of Hour - Liverpool/Manchester/Yorkshire/North East & TOP RATES!! Medco Services Up to £95 per hour, Midlands - Various
- Warehouse Supervisor Angel Human Resources LLP £17,000 to £20,000 PA, Romsey, Southampton, Hampshire
- Locum GP - Bedfordshire & Surrounding Areas Angel Human Resources LLP Excellent rates of pay and travel contributions paid to the Locum GP, Various choices of work offered to the Locum GP In Leicestershire areas and surrounding areas