18 October 2013
A clinical review of otitis externa
28 June 2013
Delivering confidence through clinical evidence
28 February 2013
Plant stanols and sterols in the prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
With only one in ten (11%) GP surgeries in the UK benefiting from an in-house dietician, responsibility for diagnosis and management of food allergies and intolerances often falls to the GP.
Hearing loss is a major public health issue affecting more than 10 million people. Find out more about commissioning adult hearing services through the Any Qualified Provider model.
Musculoskeletal disorders place a heavy burden on the NHS in the UK.
With so much choice of where to refer your patients, which hospital can you rely on for renowned clinical excellence in obstetrics, women's health and paediatrics?
Did you know that one in five people in the UK don't know that HIV can be transmitted through unprotected sex?*
Promotional Feature - Touch base with your psoriasis patients. Offer them a free, confidential support programme11 November 2011
For many of the nearly two million Britons with psoriasis, life can be tough.
Reasons for the recent rise in inflation and some tips to help GPs protect their assets.
Insomnia is a condition that disproportionally affects the elderly; one National Institute on Aging survey found that over half (57%) of elderly people reported some form of chronic disruption of sleep, while only 12% that were surveyed reported no s...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Part Time GP Partner Springfield Surgery Surrey Set monthly drawings (net of superannuation) + periodic profit share , Between Farnham and Godalming
- Salaried GP Part time Shetland Islands The Scalloway Health Centre £74k per annum pro rata 7 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks , Shetland Islands
- Part Time Salaried GP/GP Partner Standon and Puckeridge Surgery To be discussed at interview, Hertfordshire
- Salaried GP Church Elm Health Centre Dependant upon experience, London/Essex border
- GP Partner Cornishway Group Practice To be discussed, Wythenshawe Manchester
- Locality Lead GP for East London & Essex, £10,000 per session + Benefits Career Doctors £100k + Benefits + 5 weeks annual leave + additional paid study leave, East London