1 April 2014
What is the TIOSPIR™
21 February 2014
Are you working with people who have suffered bereavement as a result of murder or manslaughter or are suffering trauma as a result of a serious crime?
10 February 2014
Practical advice from experienced GPs
27 January 2014
Practical and effective management of actinic keratosis in primary care
18 October 2013
A clinical review of otitis externa
28 June 2013
Delivering confidence through clinical evidence
28 February 2013
Plant stanols and sterols in the prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
With only one in ten (11%) GP surgeries in the UK benefiting from an in-house dietician, responsibility for diagnosis and management of food allergies and intolerances often falls to the GP.
Hearing loss is a major public health issue affecting more than 10 million people. Find out more about commissioning adult hearing services through the Any Qualified Provider model.
Musculoskeletal disorders place a heavy burden on the NHS in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- GP Locum (Chelmsford) Agenda Medical Locums £90 per hour, Essex
- GP Locum (Wrexham) Agenda Medical Locums £600 - 760 per day, Wales
- GP Meddoc Locums Up to £180000, East of England / North Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire