FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you need help using GPonline.com, advice on how to access subscriber areas or direction on how to subscribe to any of Haymarket's magazines or websites, please use our FAQ or look for a useful number in our Contact Us section.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Privacy and security
- Email bulletins and job alerts
- Applying for free copies of Haymarket Medical magazines
- Magazine subscriptions and activating your MIMS online subscription
Q: How can I change my login password or email?
A: Once you are logged in, you may change your email address and password.
To do this, visit the My GPonline.com section.
Q: Do I have to log in each time I visit the site?
If you check the 'remember me' checkbox when you login, a cookie will be set. This means that the next time you visit the site, you'll be remembered and will be granted automatic access. Please read our Cookies FAQ.
Q: How do I log in?
A: Please click here to go to the login page.
You will be asked for your email address (or username) and your password.
If you have forgotten your password, click here to have it sent to you.
Q: What are cookies?
A: A 'cookie' is a small text file that is stored by your internet browser on your computer's hard drive.
It enables us to identify our registered users without having to ask for registration details every time you access GPonline.com.
Using cookies makes accessing the site much quicker for you because you do not need to remember your username and password each time you visit.
Q: Which web browsers can use GPonline.com?
A: On PC:-
Internet Explorer 5.x +, Netscape 6+, AOL 7+, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
Internet Explorer 5.x, Safari, Netscape 6+, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Camino.
Q: I am using a Mac and cannot save my magazine for offline reading. Why?
A: On Macs, saving for offline reading is only available if you are using Netscape 7.X or above.
Q: I am having technical problems. Who should I contact?
A: For any technical issues on this website, please email email@example.com.
Q: How do I sign up for the GPonline.com bulletins?
A: You can subscribe to our bulletins, including our daily news alerts, 60-second GP and MIMS product update, by going to the bulletins section on GP.online.com.
Q: How do I sign up for job alerts?
A: You can sign up for job alerts from GPonline.com Jobs.
Q: How do I get free copies of the Haymarket Medical magazines?
A: GPs can apply to receive free copies of some of our publications.
Q: How do I update my contact details for my free subscription?
A: If you are receiving free copies of GP magazine and/or MIMS, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0845 1369316.
Q: How can I subscribe to a Haymarket magazine?
A: To subscribe to any Haymarket Medical magazine, please visit our subscriptions site. This site provides details of subscription to GP magazine, MIMS and MIMS Dermatology.
You may also subscribe to our medical magazines by calling +44 (0)8451 557355 or emailing email@example.com.
Q: How do I get access to the MIMS drug database?
A: GPs, nurses, general practice staff, hospital doctors and medical students receive free access to the MIMS database of drug monographs when they register on GPonline.com. Registration on GPonline.com gives you access to the GPonline.com main site and mims.co.uk.
All other groups require a subscription to MIMS. See above for alternative subscription contact details.
Once you have subscription to MIMS, it can take up to three days for the subscription to become live. At this point you can type your email address in to the password reminder. Please note: this should be the email address you supplied when you subscribed. You will then be sent your log in details.
If after three days you still cannot access your online account, please contact our Customer Operations Manager on +44 (0)20 8267 4524.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- General Practitioners - Parkgate Medical Practice IntraHealth Competitive, Darlington
- Are you a Locum GP looking for work in Walk in Centres, OOH, Surgeries or Prisons at Top Rates? Medco Services Upto £100 p/h, National
- Salaried GP required in Hartlepool, Full-time, Up to £90k + MDU + Benefits Career Doctors £90k + MDU + annual leave, North East England, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough
- Salaried GP required in Traditional Langbaurgh surgery, £90k + Benefits Career Doctors £90,000 + MDU and benefits, Middlesbrough, Langbaurgh, County Durham, North East England
- GP required in Stockton on Tees, up to £90K + Benefits Career Doctors £90K + MDU + Benefits, Stockton on Tees, Middlebrough, North East England
- North (N15) London client requiring Full Time cover during March and April Locum.co.uk Fantastic rates on offer, North London (N15)