LOGIN QUERIES for GPonline.com
If you are experiencing difficulties trying to login or register on our website please send us an email at email@example.com including your full name, profession, GMC number (if applicable), and preferred email address. If you are experiencing difficulties with your GPonline.com account, please include your username and password in the email.
DELIVERY QUERIES for GP magazine
If you are a GP and would like to change your address or make an enquiry about GP magazine please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0845 136 9316
REQUEST a free weekly copy of GP magazine
If you are a GP practising in the UK, please register your request here.
Find out more about GP magazine
SUBSCRIBE to our magazines
Email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 845 136 9316.
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4857
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4850
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4865
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4594
Clinical News Editor
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4591
Senior News Reporter
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 8267
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4836
Clinical Features Editor
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4805
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4840
Editor in Chief
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4802
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Higham Ferrers Surgery Salary negotiable , Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire
- Partnership Opportunity Leen View Surgery Negotiable, East Midlands
- Part-time Partner Taff Riverside Practice Share of the profit, Position in Cardiff
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- GP contract 'not to blame' for A&E pressure, NHS leaders say
- GPC chairman warns GPs are 'strained beyond endurance'
- Hunt 'must recognise growing GP crisis', warns RCGP
- GP-patient relationship faces 'unprecedented strain'
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.