How to diagnose and manage this inflammatory dermatosis, by dermatologist Dr James Powell.
LATEST FROM GP MAGAZINE
This young patient's disclosure to his mother revealed the diagnosis.
As the GMC's new guidance for doctors comes into effect, Dr Rachel Birch looks at key changes.
Is there an evidence base for acupuncture in primary care? By Dr Prashini Naidoo
Presentations and consequences of malignant disease. By Dr Philip Marazzi.
Know when to refer, says Dr Lizzie Croton.
Too busy to read all of the research? Dr Raj Thakkar selects some papers of interest to GPs.
FOCUS ON DIABETES
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST RESEARCH
RED FLAG SYMPTOMS
DIAGNOSE AND TREAT
Dr Gill Jenkins discusses the common causes of vaginal symptoms and how to diagnose them.
How to treat seasonal exacerbations in primary care. By Dr Suneeta Kochhar
Advising on footwear may be all that is needed in terms of treatment. From footwear to surgery, by GP Dr Louise Newson
Differentiate and diagnose PMR and GCA. By Professor Rodger Charlton.
Revise the presentation and management of GORD. By GP Dr Louise Newson.
Antenatal advice covering lifestyle, diet and contraception. By GP Dr Gill Jenkins.
Revise the presentation and management of onychomycosis. By GP Dr Nigel Stollery
Dr Suneeta Kochhar describes how common viral infections may manifest during pregnancy.
Revise the causes and presentation of scrotal pain and when to refer. By GP Dr Lizzie Croton
This common cause of hip pain is often misdiagnosed, writes Dr Louise Newson.
Dr Keith Barnard explains the common causes of abnormal gait and how it may present.
The aetiology, diagnosis and management of herpes simplex virus in primary care, by GP Dr Harry Brown
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Part-Time Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Culcheth Medical Centre Competitive Salary, Warrington, Cheshire
- Full-Time Partner Badgerswood Surgery Negotiable, Hampshire/Surrey/West Sussex Border
- Full Time Partner/Salaried GP (8 sessions) to replace retiring Partner Stirling Road Surgery Details available on request, Devon
- 7 session Partner Chobham and West End Medical Practice Profit Sharing Partner, North West Surrey
- SALARIED /LONG TERM LOCUM LEADING TO FIXED SHARE PARTNERSHIP White City Health Centre £70000 TO £80000 but salary negotiable and dependent on experience and qualifications., London W12 7PH & Southall UB1 1JH