GP magazine and GPonline.com advertising information
The fortnightly magazine GP and its website GPonline.com are essential reading for all UK-based family doctors. In an NHS that's constantly changing, each week GP brings you in-depth news and analysis of the issues affecting general practice and primary care in print and online.
Unrivalled clinical coverage and guidance, award-winning columnists, practical business and commissioning advice, plus expert opinion and humour mean that GP covers all aspects of a busy doctor's working life.
For advertising opportunities contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4876
Assistant Advertising Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4481
For recruitment services and jobs advertising, please contact:
Recruitment Senior Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4738
MIMS advertising information
MIMS and its online version www.mims.co.uk provide the most up-to-date drug reference in the UK. Each month, the MIMS team make an average of 200 changes, ensuring that new drugs and formulations are listed, while drugs that are no longer available are removed.
MIMS is easy to use and includes all major medicines available on prescription in the UK. Medicines are grouped by therapeutic area, pharmacological class and genetic name, and concise information includes active ingredient, use, dosage, price and warnings for every medicine.
The monthly publication also includes popular summaries of NICE and SIGN guidelines, drug comparison tables, and visual guides to medical devices.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4876
myCME advertising information
myCME.com is an authoritative, unique and topical digital media education resource, providing clinicians around the world with high quality, trusted materials and exams written by clinical experts, with verification of learning and the ability to track progress.
Assistant Advertising Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4481
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4835
MIMS Dermatology advertising information
Launched in 2005 as the only medical journal to circulate to nurses, GPs and secondary care specialists; MIMS Dermatology quickly established itself as the prominent title for advertisers looking to target healthcare professionals with an interest in Dermatology.
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4876
Online advertising specifications
Below you will find our specifications document and information regarding click tags and file sizes. If supplying a .swf file you must embed the correct click tag and also supply a back up .gif. Please contact our advertising operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Full Time GP Partner/ Salaried GP Newtown Medical Practice Negotiable, Mid Wales/Shropshire Border
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Part-Time Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Culcheth Medical Centre Competitive Salary, Warrington, Cheshire
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- Integrated care pilot drives up dementia diagnosis
- NHS threatened by US trade deal, warns Lord Owen
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.