GP magazine and GPonline.com advertising information
The fortnightly magazine GP and its website GPonline.com are essential reading for all UK-based family doctors. In an NHS that's constantly changing, each week GP brings you in-depth news and analysis of the issues affecting general practice and primary care in print and online.
Unrivalled clinical coverage and guidance, award-winning columnists, practical business and commissioning advice, plus expert opinion and humour mean that GP covers all aspects of a busy doctor's working life.
For advertising opportunities contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4876
Assistant Advertising Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4481
For recruitment services and jobs advertising, please contact:
Recruitment Senior Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4738
MIMS advertising information
MIMS and its online version www.mims.co.uk provide the most up-to-date drug reference in the UK. Each month, the MIMS team make an average of 200 changes, ensuring that new drugs and formulations are listed, while drugs that are no longer available are removed.
MIMS is easy to use and includes all major medicines available on prescription in the UK. Medicines are grouped by therapeutic area, pharmacological class and genetic name, and concise information includes active ingredient, use, dosage, price and warnings for every medicine.
The monthly publication also includes popular summaries of NICE and SIGN guidelines, drug comparison tables, and visual guides to medical devices.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4876
myCME advertising information
myCME.com is an authoritative, unique and topical digital media education resource, providing clinicians around the world with high quality, trusted materials and exams written by clinical experts, with verification of learning and the ability to track progress.
Assistant Advertising Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4481
Tel: +44 (0) 208 267 4835
MIMS Dermatology advertising information
Launched in 2005 as the only medical journal to circulate to nurses, GPs and secondary care specialists; MIMS Dermatology quickly established itself as the prominent title for advertisers looking to target healthcare professionals with an interest in Dermatology.
Tel: +44 (0)20 8267 4876
Online advertising specifications
Below you will find our specifications document and information regarding click tags and file sizes. If supplying a .swf file you must embed the correct click tag and also supply a back up .gif. Please contact our advertising operations team at email@example.com if you need any further information.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham
- FULL TIME GP PARTNER Market Cross Surgery Lincolnshire Available on application., Rural South Lincolnshire - located bewteen Stamford and Grantham.
- Locum GP - Derbyshire and surrounding areas. Angel Human Resources LLP Excellent rates of pay and travel contributions paid to the Locum GP, Various choices of work offered to the Locum GP In Derbyshire areas and surrounding areas