In a review of the latest research, scientists concluded that treating sleep problems ‘may indirectly improve food intake patterns’ and should form an ‘integral component of diet interventions’. Sleep deprivation disrupts hunger hormones and helps pile on the stress, which can both lead to overeating.
- OH Civilian Medical Practitioner Ministry of Defence Edinburgh, Redford Barracks
- Salaried GP - Manchester (4-8 Sessions) The Poplars Medical Centre Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Salaried GP - Salisbury Millstream Medical Centre Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP - Manchester (4 Sessions) R K Medical Practice Wythenshawe, Manchester
- General Practitioners - Peterborough Boroughbury Medical Centre Peterborough, Cambridgeshire