Professional executive committees are unfit for purpose, according to the NHS Alliance. Its report 'The future of strategic clinical leadership in commissioning and primary care' argues that PCTs need new, slimmer, more focused leadership groups, perhaps called the clinical executive. (www.nhsalliance.org/default.asp).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide