For the study, the researchers identified genetic alterations in the bone marrow of mice that resulted in an overproduction of blood cells. They concluded that the same thing might also be happening in human patients with myeloproliferative syndromes because their diseases are also based in the bone marrow (Cell Online 2007). Pictured is a coloured scanning electron micrograph of cancellous bone tissue. The spaces within the tissue contain bone marrow.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various