Body temperature during the first day following a stroke can be used to predict survival at 30 days. Patients whose temperature was above 37.4 degC were 2.75 times more likely to die. Pictured is an MRI of the brain of a patient following stroke.
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP, St Helens Giant Recruitment St. Helens
- Salaried GP, Grimsby Giant Recruitment Grimsby