Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
GPonline has launched two new email alerts aimed at GP trainees and GP locums.
The winner of this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
The shortlist for this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
MIMS Learning's cutting-edge CPD Organiser replaces GPonline's CPD Organiser and...
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 500+ free learning modules, a reflective...
MIMS Learning has launched a unique clinical update event that will encourage delegates...
- Out of Hours Locum General Practitioners Required is Hereford and Surrounding Areas Glow Medics Hereford, County of Herefordshire
- Salaried GP, Locum GP and Practice Nurse opportunities - Lewisham One Health Lewisham Lewisham, London
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Tottenham
- Salaried GP Vacancy, Bury St Edmunds Prospect Health Bury St. Edmunds
- OOH Sessions Need Covering in the Midlands Medical Staffing Midlands