Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
GPonline has launched two new email alerts aimed at GP trainees and GP locums.
The winner of this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
The shortlist for this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
MIMS Learning's cutting-edge CPD Organiser replaces GPonline's CPD Organiser and...
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 500+ free learning modules, a reflective...
MIMS Learning has launched a unique clinical update event that will encourage delegates...
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Banbury- up to 10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time MedMatch Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Full/Part- Time Salaried GP - County Durham Carodoc Surgery Wingate, Durham
- Salaried GP - Cambridgeshire Staploe Medical Centre Soham, Ely