Plan, learn and organise with MIMS Learning
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 500+ free learning modules, a reflective note-taker and personal CPD organiser, learning plans on key topics and an easy way to export your learning to your appraiser.Page Title RSS feed
MIMS Learning offers you a range of new tools and resources designed to make your clinical learning experience simpler, more intuitive and easier to organise.
The new CPD organiser within the MIMS Learning website enables you to take notes, keep track of all your activities and credits earned, and submit your learning for appraisal or annual PDP. You can create your own learning plans to reflect your personal development goals.
Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs
The organiser now features a direct link to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs allowing you to export evidence of your learning to your appraiser with one click. To find out more see the MIMS Learning guide on exporting evidence of your learning to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
Key features of MIMS Learning include:
- Over 500 free accredited CPD modules across key therapy areas
- Learning plans with bespoke packages of content
- An integrated CPD organiser where you can make notes linked to MIMS Learning activities and other websites, upload documents and export learning
- A personal dashboard with a running total of CPD credits earned from the start of the appraisal year and the option to filter notes by type of CPD and topics
MIMS Learning replaces myCME.co.uk and will support best practice in primary care by helping GPs and nurses keep up-to-date and raise the standard of their clinical work.
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire