MIMS Clinical Update
The MIMS Clinical Update is a one-day event for GPs taking place on 19 June 2014. Consisting of 4 clinical training streams this event brings together GPs to hear the latest expert opinions and therapeutic updates on the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Delegates can choose one stream to attend on the day that matches their CPD requirements and earn up to 6 CPD credits. Access to synchronised video and powerpoint presentations from the other clinical streams will be made available post event. Please check back regularly for more information.
These clinical learning streams are supported by a lively and interactive exhibition where delegates can meet and network with fellow GPs and leading service providers in the market.
- Specialist in internal medicine, emergency medicine or general medicine St Helena, South Atlantic St Helena Saint Helena, South Atlantic
- Full Time & / or Part Time Partner & Salaried GP Position Seaford Medical Practice East Sussex
- URGENTLY SEEKING GP LOCUM FOR NHS SHETLAND - 3 WEEKS COVER Sugarman Medical SHETLAND
- Salaried GP Job, Southampton Prospect Health Southampton
- Salaried GP Job, Telford Prospect Health Telford