MIMS Clinical Update
The MIMS Clinical Update is a one-day event for GPs taking place on 19 June 2014. Consisting of 4 clinical training streams this event brings together GPs to hear the latest expert opinions and therapeutic updates on the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Delegates can choose one stream to attend on the day that matches their CPD requirements and earn up to 6 CPD credits. Access to synchronised video and powerpoint presentations from the other clinical streams will be made available post event. Please check back regularly for more information.
These clinical learning streams are supported by a lively and interactive exhibition where delegates can meet and network with fellow GPs and leading service providers in the market.
- General Practitioner (Up to 8 Sessions) West Somerset Healthcare Williton, Taunton
- FLEXIBLE CAREERS-FULL OR PART TIME, SALARIED OR PARTNERSHIP Shrub End Surgery COLCHESTER MEDICAL PRACTICE, COLCHESTER, ESSEX
- GP (General Practitioner) Medacs Australia and New Zealand wide
- Salaried GP Westcliffe Medical Practice Shipley, west Yorkshire
- Salaried GP Westcliffe Medical Practice Thornton & Denholme Medical Centre, Thornton, Bradford, West Yorkshire