MIMS Clinical Update
The MIMS Clinical Update is a one-day event for GPs taking place on 19 June 2014. Consisting of 4 clinical training streams this event brings together GPs to hear the latest expert opinions and therapeutic updates on the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Delegates can choose one stream to attend on the day that matches their CPD requirements and earn up to 6 CPD credits. Access to synchronised video and powerpoint presentations from the other clinical streams will be made available post event. Please check back regularly for more information.
These clinical learning streams are supported by a lively and interactive exhibition where delegates can meet and network with fellow GPs and leading service providers in the market.
- GP - Coastal country community with optional VMO work - North NSW - Australia Head Medical Australia / New South Wales / North Coast / Yamba
- GP - Adelaide - Earn up to £160k! - Australia Head Medical Australia / South Australia / Adelaide
- GP needed for locum work in London area dr-locums London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Partner Kelvedon & Feering Health Centre Essex / Chelmsford, Essex / Colchester, Essex / Feering, Essex / Kelvedon, Essex
- GP - GP owned group of medical centres - Perth, Western Australia Head Medical Australia / Western Australia / North Perth / Perth