MIMS Clinical Update
The MIMS Clinical Update is a one-day event for GPs taking place on 19 June 2014. Consisting of 4 clinical training streams this event brings together GPs to hear the latest expert opinions and therapeutic updates on the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Delegates can choose one stream to attend on the day that matches their CPD requirements and earn up to 6 CPD credits. Access to synchronised video and powerpoint presentations from the other clinical streams will be made available post event. Please check back regularly for more information.
These clinical learning streams are supported by a lively and interactive exhibition where delegates can meet and network with fellow GPs and leading service providers in the market.
- Salaried GP The Grey Road Surgery North West England
- Salaried GP Dr Smith and Taylor Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partner Eightlands Surgery West Yorkshire / Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy Old Road Medical Practice Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- GP Partner/salaried GP Beccles Medical Centre Beccles