GPonline has launched a new GP app to accompany the new expanded GPonline website. The app replaces the GP iPad edition.
Now UK GPs can access a weekly download of the best practice and clinical news, education articles, careers and lifestyle content, on the go, wherever you are.
- Provides UK-based GPs with essential news, clinical education and lifestyle content
- Updated weekly from the GPonline site
- Includes a live feed of all the latest GP jobs
- Available on Android, iPhone or iPad products
Download GP Weekly for iOS
The GP Weekly app is available to download from the App Store for your iPhone or iPad - use the link or go to the store and search for ‘GP Weekly’.
Download GP Weekly for Android
Access GP Weekly online
You can also access GP Weekly online at read.gponline.com
FAQs for GP Weekly
Got a question? Common questions about the GP Weekly app are answered here
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire