GP magazine and GPonline.com advertising information
The fortnightly magazine GP and its website GPonline.com are essential reading for all UK-based family doctors. In an NHS that's constantly changing, each week GP brings you in-depth news and analysis of the issues affecting general practice and primary care in print and online.
Unrivalled clinical coverage and guidance, award-winning columnists, practical business and commissioning advice, plus expert opinion and humour mean that GP covers all aspects of a busy doctor's working life.
For advertising opportunities contact
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4876
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4481
To place GP vacancies and other recruitment advertising, please contact:
Senior Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4246
Recruitment Sales Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 4711
- Partner/Salaried GP Lowfield Surgery Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Remote Online Prescriber Required - £10,000 per annum - Work from Anywhere MedExpress London (Greater)
- Sessional GP with a view to partnership Spur Road Surgery South Tottenham, London
- Salaried GP Vacancy Old Road Medical Practice Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- GP Partner/salaried GP Beccles Medical Centre Beccles