About GPonline and GP Weekly app
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP Weekly app free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
MIMS Learning's cutting-edge CPD Organiser replaces GPonline's CPD Organiser and...
Readers of GPonline can now enjoy a new type of article on the website, delivered...
Commissioning Primary Care 2015 aims to set the scene for the launch of co-commissioning...
Dr Faizan Ahmed, of the Moss Side Family Medical Practice in Manchester, transformed...
Haverstock Healthcare, a GP consortium in Camden, north London, used innovative methods...
GP Care, a GP federation in Bristol, developed a system that gives GPs immediate...
- GP Vacancies Medici Medical Practice Luton, Bedfordshire
- SALARIED/MATERNITY COVER GP OPPORTUNITIES New Hayesbank Surgery Ashford, Kent
- GP Locum - General Practitioner Advoco Medical Locums Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire & Yorkshire
- LOCUM GP - OOH GREATER MANCHESTER First Choice Locums Greater Manchester
- Salaried GP Job, Birmingham Prospect Health Birmingham