Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
Events from MIMS Learning and our partners bring you clinical updates to help you...
GPonline has launched two new email alerts aimed at GP trainees and GP locums.
The winner of this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
The shortlist for this year's GPonline/RCGP Choosing General Practice writing competition...
MIMS Learning's cutting-edge CPD Organiser replaces GPonline's CPD Organiser and...
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 500+ free learning modules, a reflective...
- Salaried GP - Derby (various sessions) IMH Group Derbyshire
- Salaried GP's Needed - North Cornwall IMH Group Cornwall
- Specialist in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or General Practice St Helena Saint Helena
- Salaried GP , Stockton-on-Tees Giant Recruitment Stockton-on-Tees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Swindon IMH Group Swindon, Wiltshire