About GPonline and GP Weekly app
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP Weekly app free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 400+ free learning modules, a reflective...
GPonline has launched its writing competition for UK medical students to explain...
MIMS Learning's 6-credit audiovisual package provides expert updates on key topics...
A brand new resource called MIMS Learning Essentials brings together a mixture of...
A brand new series of one-day events called MIMS Learning Essentials, which are designed...
If your practice is planning a merger, Medeconomics' Guide to Practice Mergers is...
- Salaried GP Job, Southport Prospect Health Southport
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Crossroads Surgery Rainhill, Prescot
- Register now for the opportunity to earn £1000 The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Surgery, Out of Hours & Walk in Centres. TOP RATES!! iPad mini for new registrations** Medco Services Nationwide- Various
- LOCUM GP's | NATIONWIDE | TOP RATES OF PAY | IMMEDIATE SESSIONS AVAIL. | 4,6,8,10 HOURS PER DAY Austin Dean Recruitment National