About GPonline and GP Weekly app
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP Weekly app free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
GPonline has launched its writing competition for UK medical students to explain...
MIMS Learning's 6-credit audiovisual package provides expert updates on key topics...
A brand new resource called MIMS Learning Essentials brings together a mixture of...
If your practice is planning a merger, Medeconomics' Guide to Practice Mergers is...
The GP Weekly app provides a weekly download of highlights from the website, available...
The last print issue of GP magazine will appear on 13 July 2015, with our market-leading...
- Paradise Found - Salaried doctor for 7 – 8 sessions Longford Street Medical Centre Heywood, Greater Manchester
- GP Vacancies Medici Medical Practice Luton, Bedfordshire
- Salaried GP Wells Park Practice London (Central), London (Greater)
- Are you a Locum GP looking for work in Walk in Centers, OOHs, Surgerys or Prisons at Top Rates??! Medco Services United Kingdom
- Salaried GP Job, Bishop Auckland Prospect Health Bishop Auckland