About GP magazine, GP iPad edition and GPonline
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request GP magazine (fortnightly) and MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access to the GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP magazine iPad edition free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP magazine and GPonline.
Dr Faizan Ahmed, of the Moss Side Family Medical Practice in Manchester, transformed...
Haverstock Healthcare, a GP consortium in Camden, north London, used innovative methods...
GP Care, a GP federation in Bristol, developed a system that gives GPs immediate...
The Homeless Patient Pathway Team, in Birmingham, implemented a GP-led pathway that...
The Rainbow Surgery, in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, pioneered a new approach to alcohol...
The James Wigg Practice, in Kentish Town, north London, radically restructured to...
- Salaried GP Provide Essex / Suffolk / Cambridge
- GP job - Newcastle NSW, up to 75% billings - earnings c.£165k pa - Australia Head Medical Australia (AU)
- SALARIED GP - SHREWSBURY Agenda Medical Locums Shrewsbury
- GP Partner (following a 6 month mutual assessment period) Goodrest Croft Surgery Birmingham
- GP - Up to 70% of billings - Earnings $400k AUD - Perth - Australia Head Medical Australia (AU)