About GP magazine, GP iPad edition and GPonline
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request GP magazine (fortnightly) and MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access to the GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP magazine iPad edition free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP magazine and GPonline.
Readers of GPonline can now enjoy a new type of article on the website, delivered...
Dr Faizan Ahmed, of the Moss Side Family Medical Practice in Manchester, transformed...
Haverstock Healthcare, a GP consortium in Camden, north London, used innovative methods...
GP Care, a GP federation in Bristol, developed a system that gives GPs immediate...
The Homeless Patient Pathway Team, in Birmingham, implemented a GP-led pathway that...
The Rainbow Surgery, in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, pioneered a new approach to alcohol...
- Salaried GP Woodland Drive Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Specialist in internal medicine, emergency medicine or general medicine St Helena, South Atlantic St Helena Saint Helena, South Atlantic
- Full Time & / or Part Time Partner & Salaried GP Position Seaford Medical Practice East Sussex
- Partner GP Job, Bexhill-On-Sea Prospect Health Bexhill-On-Sea
- Long Term GP Locum In Stourbridge for 4 sessions per week Locum GP Consultancy Stourbridge, West Midlands