About GPonline and GP Weekly app
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP Weekly app free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
A brand new series of one-day events called MIMS Learning Essentials, which are designed...
Medeconomics is an essential GP business resource providing practical, accessible...
The GP Weekly app, which provides a weekly download of highlights from GPonline,...
If your practice is planning a merger, Medeconomics' Guide to Practice Mergers is...
MIMS Learning's cutting-edge CPD Organiser replaces GPonline's CPD Organiser and...
Readers of GPonline can now enjoy a new type of article on the website, delivered...
- Salaried GP Wells Park Practice London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paradise Found - Salaried doctor for 7 – 8 sessions Longford Street Medical Centre Heywood, Greater Manchester
- GP Vacancies Medici Medical Practice Luton, Bedfordshire
- GP Locum - General Practitioner Advoco Medical Locums Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire & Yorkshire
- Locum GP’s needed for In & OOH inc Remote positions across UK Nursdoc Nationwide