About GPonline and GP Weekly app
Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
Register once, read many
Our new, single registration system is via GPonline and allows UK GPs to:
- Request MIMS (quarterly) in print.
- Access GPonline.com and mims.co.uk
- Download and access the GP Weekly app free of charge.
If you are a GP practising in the UK, follow this link to register on GPonline now.
If you already have an account with GP, follow this link to log in to GPonline and update your account details.
Read about other brands in the GP family
Click on the links below to read more about other brands produced by Haymarket Medical Media, the publishers of GP online.
MIMS Learning, our educational website, gives you 400+ free learning modules, a reflective...
GPonline has launched its writing competition for UK medical students to explain...
MIMS Learning's 6-credit audiovisual package provides expert updates on key topics...
A brand new resource called MIMS Learning Essentials brings together a mixture of...
A brand new series of one-day events called MIMS Learning Essentials, which are designed...
If your practice is planning a merger, Medeconomics' Guide to Practice Mergers is...
- Salaried GP (With a view to partnership) Medici Medical Practice Luton, Bedfordshire
- Salaried GP (7-8 Sessions) Cheshire Cumberland House Surgery Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Salaried GP Part time or full time Locum GP Consultancy South of Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Surgery, Out of Hours & Walk in Centres. TOP RATES!! iPad mini for new registrations** Medco Services Nationwide- Various
- Consultations for GP work in New Zealand NZ Locums London (Central), London (Greater)