Late Availability - GP Premises Conference: LONDON
14 March 2012
|GP Premises Conference, London, 15 May, Hammersmith, W6 7DY, UK|
Aitchison Raffety is the specialist property consultant for all surgery premises and primary care medical centres. For over thirty years we have been advising GPs and Practice Managers, providing a first class service in all aspects of healthcare property. Our strong team is spread across a number of regional offices throughout the UK which means that wherever you are in the country, we are able to provide you with the same quality service and expert advice from every angle. Our healthcare professionals reside locally and have unrivalled knowledge, and interest in the area, guaranteeing you the best possible solutions to your property matters. Our services include notional rent negotiation, partnership valuations, sale and leaseback, security valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals, buying and selling, development appraisals, project managing and monitoring, condition surveys and design services.
Assura Group is the UK’s leading developer of and investor in primary healthcare properties. Assura develops modern medical centres which enable GPs to treat patients in convenient, comfortable and sustainable buildings. Assura's primary care facilities are designed to become hubs for the local community, helping GPs enhance treatment and facilitate improvements to patients' overall health and well-being.
One Medical is a leading Primary Care premises developer. Offering a bespoke service, our personal approach is consultative and flexible. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge from our experienced team ensuring your new medical centre meets the latest standards and your requirements. We can also offer additional premises services such as facilities management, sale & leaseback, space optimisation, refurbishments and extensions. We also run a number of successful practices and have a wealth of service delivery experience. We therefore understand the importance of designing and building a future-proofed and adaptable space suitable for an ever-changing NHS.
Latest Articles from GP
- Exclusive: GP access pilots secure top-up funding worth millions of pounds
- GPs urged to offer greater choice of contraception
- GPs fear diagnostics meltdown as industrial action looms
- #WeekInReview - 17 April: Practices threatened with closure, get your arse to the doctors and #bowelcancer
- Vitamin D deficiency doubles risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- GP - with or without MRCGP - Coastal Queensland - Australia Head Medical 60% billing, Queensland / North Queensland
- Salaried GP Tri-Links Medical Practice Salary upon application, East Midlands Region / Staffordshire / Warwickshire / West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
- Salaried GP Dr Y Loomba Pay negotiable according to experience, Bolton, Greater Manchester