Late Availability - GP Premises Conference: LONDON
14 March 2012
|GP Premises Conference, London, 15 May, Hammersmith, W6 7DY, UK|
Aitchison Raffety is the specialist property consultant for all surgery premises and primary care medical centres. For over thirty years we have been advising GPs and Practice Managers, providing a first class service in all aspects of healthcare property. Our strong team is spread across a number of regional offices throughout the UK which means that wherever you are in the country, we are able to provide you with the same quality service and expert advice from every angle. Our healthcare professionals reside locally and have unrivalled knowledge, and interest in the area, guaranteeing you the best possible solutions to your property matters. Our services include notional rent negotiation, partnership valuations, sale and leaseback, security valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals, buying and selling, development appraisals, project managing and monitoring, condition surveys and design services.
Assura Group is the UK’s leading developer of and investor in primary healthcare properties. Assura develops modern medical centres which enable GPs to treat patients in convenient, comfortable and sustainable buildings. Assura's primary care facilities are designed to become hubs for the local community, helping GPs enhance treatment and facilitate improvements to patients' overall health and well-being.
One Medical is a leading Primary Care premises developer. Offering a bespoke service, our personal approach is consultative and flexible. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge from our experienced team ensuring your new medical centre meets the latest standards and your requirements. We can also offer additional premises services such as facilities management, sale & leaseback, space optimisation, refurbishments and extensions. We also run a number of successful practices and have a wealth of service delivery experience. We therefore understand the importance of designing and building a future-proofed and adaptable space suitable for an ever-changing NHS.
Latest Articles from GP
- Rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis delayed by reliance on key test, GPs told
- Anticoagulation safe for CKD, study finds
- GPs back wider osteoporosis screening in primary care
- GPs need support to tackle domestic violence, say researchers
- Viewpoint: BMA deputy chairman on why the decline in GP funding must be reversed
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- GP & Lead GP Care UK Competitive + Benefits, Pentonville Prison- London
- General Practitioners - Parkgate Medical Practice IntraHealth Competitive, Darlington
- Salaried GP required in Coventry, up to £90K + Benefits in Traditional/UCC surgery Career Doctors Up to £90k + MDU + 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Additional Paid Study Leave, West Midlands, Coventry
- Full-time Salaried GP Rothschild House Surgery Negotiable for the right candidate, Hertfordshire practice bordering Buckinghamhire
- Locum GPs Needed - West Midlands and Surrounding Area Pegasus Medical £70 per hour, West Midlands and Surrounding Area
- Locum GPs Needed - Bristol and the Surrounding Areas Pegasus Medical Negotiable, Bristol and Surrounding Area