Late Availability - GP Premises Conference: LONDON
14 March 2012
|GP Premises Conference, London, 15 May, Hammersmith, W6 7DY, UK|
Aitchison Raffety is the specialist property consultant for all surgery premises and primary care medical centres. For over thirty years we have been advising GPs and Practice Managers, providing a first class service in all aspects of healthcare property. Our strong team is spread across a number of regional offices throughout the UK which means that wherever you are in the country, we are able to provide you with the same quality service and expert advice from every angle. Our healthcare professionals reside locally and have unrivalled knowledge, and interest in the area, guaranteeing you the best possible solutions to your property matters. Our services include notional rent negotiation, partnership valuations, sale and leaseback, security valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals, buying and selling, development appraisals, project managing and monitoring, condition surveys and design services.
Assura Group is the UK’s leading developer of and investor in primary healthcare properties. Assura develops modern medical centres which enable GPs to treat patients in convenient, comfortable and sustainable buildings. Assura's primary care facilities are designed to become hubs for the local community, helping GPs enhance treatment and facilitate improvements to patients' overall health and well-being.
One Medical is a leading Primary Care premises developer. Offering a bespoke service, our personal approach is consultative and flexible. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge from our experienced team ensuring your new medical centre meets the latest standards and your requirements. We can also offer additional premises services such as facilities management, sale & leaseback, space optimisation, refurbishments and extensions. We also run a number of successful practices and have a wealth of service delivery experience. We therefore understand the importance of designing and building a future-proofed and adaptable space suitable for an ever-changing NHS.
Send to a friend
Latest Stories from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Part-Time Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Culcheth Medical Centre Competitive Salary, Warrington, Cheshire
- Full-Time Partner Badgerswood Surgery Negotiable, Hampshire/Surrey/West Sussex Border
- Full Time Partner/Salaried GP (8 sessions) to replace retiring Partner Stirling Road Surgery Details available on request, Devon
- 7 session Partner Chobham and West End Medical Practice Profit Sharing Partner, North West Surrey
- SALARIED /LONG TERM LOCUM LEADING TO FIXED SHARE PARTNERSHIP White City Health Centre £70000 TO £80000 but salary negotiable and dependent on experience and qualifications., London W12 7PH & Southall UB1 1JH
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- GPs should take on 30% of A&E work, say emergency doctors
- Fears over NHS England capacity to manage general practice
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- Dementia diagnosis must accelerate, warns Hunt
- Integrated care pilot drives up dementia diagnosis
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.