GP holds down two top PCT jobs
15 May 2009
A practising Essex GP is also holding down two PCT chief executive posts at once.
Braintree GP Dr Paul Zollinger-Read, the chief executive of NHS North East Essex, has been named interim chief executive at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney for the next couple of months.
A national recruitment campaign to appoint a permanent chief executive will begin soon.
Dr Zollinger-Read, a former NHS Modernisation Agency director of demand management, first took the reins of a PCT when he became chief executive of the Witham, Braintree and Halstead Care Trust in October 2002. He has been a GP since 1991.
Dr Zollinger-Read said: 'I remain fully committed to my role in North East Essex but am happy to help NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney in the interim period while it searches for a permanent new chief executive.'
Comment below and tell us what you think
Latest Articles from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- GP Locum (Wrexham) Agenda Medical Locums £600 - 760 per day, Wales
- GP Meddoc Locums Up to £180000, East of England / North Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 6 Seissions per week 1 Year Maternity leave in Kensington Your World Healthcare UK Annual, London (West), London (Greater)