GP holds down two top PCT jobs
15 May 2009
A practising Essex GP is also holding down two PCT chief executive posts at once.
Braintree GP Dr Paul Zollinger-Read, the chief executive of NHS North East Essex, has been named interim chief executive at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney for the next couple of months.
A national recruitment campaign to appoint a permanent chief executive will begin soon.
Dr Zollinger-Read, a former NHS Modernisation Agency director of demand management, first took the reins of a PCT when he became chief executive of the Witham, Braintree and Halstead Care Trust in October 2002. He has been a GP since 1991.
Dr Zollinger-Read said: 'I remain fully committed to my role in North East Essex but am happy to help NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney in the interim period while it searches for a permanent new chief executive.'
Comment below and tell us what you think
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Millstream Medical Centre Competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience, Central Salisbury
- 2 x Salaried GP Positions, Great Yarmouth, FT & PT, C.£85,000 Merco Circa £85,000 plus benefits, Norfolk, East Anglia
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham