TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
By Nick Bostock, 16 May 2013
A TV company is casting for a GP couple to front a daytime health show that could make them the 'Richard and Judy' of the medical world.
The couple - potentially a husband and wife team - would need to be 'great characters, with huge chemistry'. No previous TV experience is necessary, although the couple need to be 'engaging and confident on camera'.
Both need to be clinically trained, but although the show's producers are looking for two GPs they would consider couples including one GP and a nurse or doctor from another discipline.
Applications from men who are 'great, confident characters' would also be considered, potentially to be paired with a female presenter.
The show, to appear on Channel 5, would help members of the public with their health problems.
Would-be presenters should send their name, job title, photo, contact details to the programme's producers at email@example.com, or call on 01908 933901.
Latest Articles from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Part Time GP Partner Springfield Surgery Surrey Set monthly drawings (net of superannuation) + periodic profit share , Between Farnham and Godalming
- Salaried GP Part time Shetland Islands The Scalloway Health Centre £74k per annum pro rata 7 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks , Shetland Islands
- Part Time Salaried GP/GP Partner Standon and Puckeridge Surgery To be discussed at interview, Hertfordshire
- Salaried GP Church Elm Health Centre Dependant upon experience, London/Essex border
- GP Partner Cornishway Group Practice To be discussed, Wythenshawe Manchester
- Clinical Lead GP required in Nottingham, 6 sessions, £80K + Benefits Career Doctors £80K + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + additional paid study leave, Nottingham