Infographic: how flu affects GPs across the UK
07 January 2013
See the impact of flu on GP practices across the UK this winter and follow the links to see the local picture in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. This infograph will be updated weekly throughout winter.
The infographics on this and subsequent pages are created using the latest statistics from the Health Protection Agency, RCGP, Public Health Wales, Health Protection Scotland and Northern Ireland's Public Health Agency.
Hover over the charts below to see more detail.
Source: Health Protection Agency
Send to a friend
Latest Stories from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Full Time GP Partner/ Salaried GP Newtown Medical Practice Negotiable, Mid Wales/Shropshire Border
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Part-Time Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Culcheth Medical Centre Competitive Salary, Warrington, Cheshire
- Full-Time Partner Badgerswood Surgery Negotiable, Hampshire/Surrey/West Sussex Border
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- GPs should take on 30% of A&E work, say emergency doctors
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- Integrated care pilot drives up dementia diagnosis
- Dementia diagnosis must accelerate, warns Hunt
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.