Infographic: how flu affects GPs across the UK
07 January 2013
See the impact of flu on GP practices across the UK this winter and follow the links to see the local picture in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. This infograph will be updated weekly throughout winter.
The infographics on this and subsequent pages are created using the latest statistics from the Health Protection Agency, RCGP, Public Health Wales, Health Protection Scotland and Northern Ireland's Public Health Agency.
Hover over the charts below to see more detail.
Source: Health Protection Agency
Latest Articles from GP
- Exclusive: CCGs to commission primary care as NHS England reveals GP reforms
- Shingles jab programme extended to 300,000 more patients
- Viewpoint: Dr Kailash Chand: Listen to GPs on Care Bill over hospital closure
- Welsh GPs dismiss plans to hand primary care control to local councils
- CCGs must do more to provide adequate palliative care
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- GP & Lead GP Care UK Competitive + Benefits, Pentonville Prison- London
- Salaried GP Mandeville Medical Centre To be discussed, Northolt London
- Salaried GP Miriam Medical Centre Number of sessions and salary negotiable., Birkenhead, Wirral.
- Locum/Salaried GP- Out of Hour - Liverpool/Manchester/Yorkshire/North East & TOP RATES!! Medco Services Up to £95 per hour, Midlands - Various
- Warehouse Supervisor Angel Human Resources LLP £17,000 to £20,000 PA, Romsey, Southampton, Hampshire
- Locum GP - Bedfordshire & Surrounding Areas Angel Human Resources LLP Excellent rates of pay and travel contributions paid to the Locum GP, Various choices of work offered to the Locum GP In Leicestershire areas and surrounding areas