GP Pensions survey
13 February 2012
What are your attitudes to proposed changes to the NHS pension scheme and to plans for industrial action?
Take part in a GP magazine poll for a chance to win £50 in Amazon vouchers.
The survey aims to gauge GPs' opinion on pension reforms proposed by the government. Last week the BMA launched an online e-petition calling for meaningful talks on pensions. Unless ministers make significant concessions, BMA Council will consider a ballot for industrial action at a meeting on 25 February.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham
- GP - outer Melbourne - earnings c.$300kpa - Australia Head Medical Based 8 sessions per week - bill in the region of $10,000 per week. Estimated circa $300k pa, Victoria, Australia
- GP Locum for Central London On Your World Healthcare UK Hourly, Central London London Bridge