GP Pensions survey
13 February 2012
What are your attitudes to proposed changes to the NHS pension scheme and to plans for industrial action?
Take part in a GP magazine poll for a chance to win £50 in Amazon vouchers.
The survey aims to gauge GPs' opinion on pension reforms proposed by the government. Last week the BMA launched an online e-petition calling for meaningful talks on pensions. Unless ministers make significant concessions, BMA Council will consider a ballot for industrial action at a meeting on 25 February.
Latest Articles from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- Permanent GP positions available Nationwide - variety of positions and salaries Locum.co.uk Varies, Nationwide
- Locum GPs required for a variety of sessions Nationwide Locum.co.uk Competitive rates of pay, Nationwide / East Midlands Region / London (Greater) / West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
- GP - Melbourne - UK interviews in May Head Medical Approx $300k pa , Melbourne