Poll results: See what our readers thought of last week's news
06 February 2012
We asked you what you thought about the withdrawal of the Health Bill, 'target culture' and NHS 111 service.
Friday, February 3
Last week the RCGP wrote to prime minister David Cameron demanding the complete withdrawal of the Health Bill.
We asked you what you thought...
- Read the full story here: RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
Thursday, February 2
A scheme to assess clinical commissioning on 120 new measures will perpetuate 'target culture' in the NHS and could harm patients, the GPC has warned.
We asked you what you thought of the government's target framework...
- Read the full story here: GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
Tuesday, January 31
GPs have called for the suspension of NHS 111 services after DH data revealed a sharp rise in emergency hospital admissions in pilot areas.
The majority of those you answered the poll agreed services should be suspended...
- Read the full story here: Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
- RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
- NHS targets £89m annual savings from re-use of medicines
- How the QOF fits with other target frameworks
- GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
- How the commissioning framework fits with other GP targets
- Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
Latest Articles from GP
- Exclusive: GP access pilots secure top-up funding worth millions of pounds
- GPs urged to offer greater choice of contraception
- GPs fear diagnostics meltdown as industrial action looms
- #WeekInReview - 17 April: Practices threatened with closure, get your arse to the doctors and #bowelcancer
- Vitamin D deficiency doubles risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- CAMBRIDGE - Salaried GP - Excellent Salary - Full Bens Package Dream Medical Ltd c£80,000 (neg) + OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE + BONUS SCHEME, Cambridgeshire
- LEAD GP - PICTURESQUE KENT - EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS Dream Medical Ltd c£90000 (fulltime) + Full benefits package, Kent
- GP - with or without MRCGP - Coastal Queensland - Australia Head Medical 60% billing, Queensland / North Queensland