Poll results: See what our readers thought of last week's news
06 February 2012
We asked you what you thought about the withdrawal of the Health Bill, 'target culture' and NHS 111 service.
Friday, February 3
Last week the RCGP wrote to prime minister David Cameron demanding the complete withdrawal of the Health Bill.
We asked you what you thought...
- Read the full story here: RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
Thursday, February 2
A scheme to assess clinical commissioning on 120 new measures will perpetuate 'target culture' in the NHS and could harm patients, the GPC has warned.
We asked you what you thought of the government's target framework...
- Read the full story here: GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
Tuesday, January 31
GPs have called for the suspension of NHS 111 services after DH data revealed a sharp rise in emergency hospital admissions in pilot areas.
The majority of those you answered the poll agreed services should be suspended...
- Read the full story here: Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
- RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
- NHS targets £89m annual savings from re-use of medicines
- How the QOF fits with other target frameworks
- GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
- How the commissioning framework fits with other GP targets
- Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
Latest Articles from GP
- GPs need support to tackle domestic violence, say researchers
- Viewpoint: BMA deputy chairman on why the decline in GP funding must be reversed
- Flu jab cuts diabetes deaths by 30%
- NHS England confirms plans to hand CCGs primary care commissioning role
- Scottish LMCs conference to debate fresh call for breakaway GP contract
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- GP & Lead GP Care UK Competitive + Benefits, Pentonville Prison- London
- Salaried GP Post available, Hampshire, up to £8000 per session, Part and full-time options Merco Up to £8k per session + benefits, Hampshire, South Central region
- General Practitioners - Leigh Family Practices and Leigh Sports Village IntraHealth Competitive, Wigan
- Salaried GP required in Hartlepool, Full-time, Up to £90k + MDU + Benefits Career Doctors £90k + MDU + annual leave, North East England, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough
- Salaried GP required in Traditional Langbaurgh surgery, £90k + Benefits Career Doctors £90,000 + MDU and benefits, Middlesbrough, Langbaurgh, County Durham, North East England
- GP required in Stockton on Tees, up to £90K + Benefits Career Doctors £90K + MDU + Benefits, Stockton on Tees, Middlebrough, North East England