Poll results: See what our readers thought of last week's news
06 February 2012
We asked you what you thought about the withdrawal of the Health Bill, 'target culture' and NHS 111 service.
Friday, February 3
Last week the RCGP wrote to prime minister David Cameron demanding the complete withdrawal of the Health Bill.
We asked you what you thought...
- Read the full story here: RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
Thursday, February 2
A scheme to assess clinical commissioning on 120 new measures will perpetuate 'target culture' in the NHS and could harm patients, the GPC has warned.
We asked you what you thought of the government's target framework...
- Read the full story here: GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
Tuesday, January 31
GPs have called for the suspension of NHS 111 services after DH data revealed a sharp rise in emergency hospital admissions in pilot areas.
The majority of those you answered the poll agreed services should be suspended...
- Read the full story here: Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
- RCGP demands withdrawal of Health Bill in letter to PM
- NHS targets £89m annual savings from re-use of medicines
- How the QOF fits with other target frameworks
- GPC warns of 'target culture' as GP commissioning framework revealed
- How the commissioning framework fits with other GP targets
- Exclusive: Safety fears spark GP call to halt NHS 111 service
Latest Articles from GP
- Jeremy Hunt backs CQC naming and shaming GP practices
- BMA winter campaign urges patients to self care at home
- New models of general practice needed, NHS England warns
- #WeekInReview - 12 December: CQC naming and shaming, #surgerylive and #AskLordHowe
- First 1,000 CQC visits find 10 practices with 'serious failings'
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Millstream Medical Centre Competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience, Central Salisbury
- 2 x Salaried GP Positions, Great Yarmouth, FT & PT, C.£85,000 Merco Circa £85,000 plus benefits, Norfolk, East Anglia
- Clinical Research Physician Synexus Ltd Competitive, UK based sites
- Salaried GP DMC Healthcare Competitive Salary, East Dulwich, South London
- Salaried GP The Medical Centre - Kent Competitive, Maidstone, Kent
- Salaried GP Horden Group Practice Salary will be dependant on experience, Horden, County Durham