mycme.com - our new CPD and continuing medical education site
25 November 2010
With over 160 million pages in Google for the search term 'medical education' it can be difficult to identify appropriate content for CPD, medical training and healthcare education.
mycme.com is a dedicated medical education website from the publishers of GP and MIMS, with currently over 600 hours of free learning.
Follow this link to enter the site and register for access
Certificate of learning
GP and MIMS are renowned for publishing high quality, practical clinical articles and many are specifically written with CPD in mind: Mitral valve disease and Paediatric medicine – Chickenpox.
You can now take exams based on these and other articles from GP and MIMS articles and claim a certificate of learning on mycme.com.
Access to mycme.com is free for all healthcare professionals. Follow this link to browse the site and complete your registration mycme.com.
- Adding external web pages to your CPD Organiser
- How to use your free CPD Organiser on GPonline.com
- Earn CPD credits with GP newspaper
- RCGP practice accreditation scheme
- Revalidation: Gaining CPD credits
- GP Appraisals - Your personal development plan
- A simple guide to the CPD credits system for GPs in the UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Part Time GP Partner Springfield Surgery Surrey Set monthly drawings (net of superannuation) + periodic profit share , Between Farnham and Godalming
- Salaried GP Part time Shetland Islands The Scalloway Health Centre £74k per annum pro rata 7 weeks annual leave, 2 weeks , Shetland Islands
- Part Time Salaried GP/GP Partner Standon and Puckeridge Surgery To be discussed at interview, Hertfordshire
- Salaried GP Church Elm Health Centre Dependant upon experience, London/Essex border
- GP Partner Cornishway Group Practice To be discussed, Wythenshawe Manchester
- GP Locums Required in Kent! dr-locums Up to £105ph , Kent