mycme.com - our new CPD and continuing medical education site
25 November 2010
With over 160 million pages in Google for the search term 'medical education' it can be difficult to identify appropriate content for CPD, medical training and healthcare education.
mycme.com is a dedicated medical education website from the publishers of GP and MIMS, with currently over 600 hours of free learning.
Follow this link to enter the site and register for access
Certificate of learning
GP and MIMS are renowned for publishing high quality, practical clinical articles and many are specifically written with CPD in mind: Mitral valve disease and Paediatric medicine – Chickenpox.
You can now take exams based on these and other articles from GP and MIMS articles and claim a certificate of learning on mycme.com.
Access to mycme.com is free for all healthcare professionals. Follow this link to browse the site and complete your registration mycme.com.
- Adding external web pages to your CPD Organiser
- How to use your free CPD Organiser on GPonline.com
- Earn CPD credits with GP newspaper
- RCGP practice accreditation scheme
- Revalidation: Gaining CPD credits
- GP Appraisals - Your personal development plan
- A simple guide to the CPD credits system for GPs in the UK
Latest Articles from GP
- GPs need support to tackle domestic violence, say researchers
- Viewpoint: BMA deputy chairman on why the decline in GP funding must be reversed
- Flu jab cuts diabetes deaths by 30%
- NHS England confirms plans to hand CCGs primary care commissioning role
- Scottish LMCs conference to debate fresh call for breakaway GP contract
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- General Practitioners - Parkgate Medical Practice IntraHealth Competitive, Darlington
- Are you a Locum GP looking for work in Walk in Centres, OOH, Surgeries or Prisons at Top Rates? Medco Services Upto £100 p/h, National
- Salaried GP required in Hartlepool, Full-time, Up to £90k + MDU + Benefits Career Doctors £90k + MDU + annual leave, North East England, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough
- Salaried GP required in Traditional Langbaurgh surgery, £90k + Benefits Career Doctors £90,000 + MDU and benefits, Middlesbrough, Langbaurgh, County Durham, North East England
- GP required in Stockton on Tees, up to £90K + Benefits Career Doctors £90K + MDU + Benefits, Stockton on Tees, Middlebrough, North East England
- North (N15) London client requiring Full Time cover during March and April Locum.co.uk Fantastic rates on offer, North London (N15)