mycme.com - our new CPD and continuing medical education site
25 November 2010
With over 160 million pages in Google for the search term 'medical education' it can be difficult to identify appropriate content for CPD, medical training and healthcare education.
mycme.com is a dedicated medical education website from the publishers of GP and MIMS, with currently over 600 hours of free learning.
Follow this link to enter the site and register for access
Certificate of learning
GP and MIMS are renowned for publishing high quality, practical clinical articles and many are specifically written with CPD in mind: Mitral valve disease and Paediatric medicine – Chickenpox.
You can now take exams based on these and other articles from GP and MIMS articles and claim a certificate of learning on mycme.com.
Access to mycme.com is free for all healthcare professionals. Follow this link to browse the site and complete your registration mycme.com.
- How to use your free CPD Organiser on GPonline.com
- Adding external web pages to your CPD Organiser
- Earn CPD credits with GP newspaper
- RCGP practice accreditation scheme
- Revalidation: Gaining CPD credits
- GP Appraisals - Your personal development plan
- A simple guide to the CPD credits system for GPs in the UK
Send to a friend
Latest Stories from GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Full Time GP Partner/ Salaried GP Newtown Medical Practice Negotiable, Mid Wales/Shropshire Border
- Salaried GP's Avicenna Medical Practice Negotiable and to include benefits, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Part-Time Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Culcheth Medical Centre Competitive Salary, Warrington, Cheshire
- Harmoni admits running out-of-hours centre with no doctors
- TV show seeks GP couple as presenters
- Integrated care pilot drives up dementia diagnosis
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- NHS threatened by US trade deal, warns Lord Owen
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.