mycme.com - our new CPD and continuing medical education site
25 November 2010
With over 160 million pages in Google for the search term 'medical education' it can be difficult to identify appropriate content for CPD, medical training and healthcare education.
mycme.com is a dedicated medical education website from the publishers of GP and MIMS, with currently over 600 hours of free learning.
Follow this link to enter the site and register for access
Certificate of learning
GP and MIMS are renowned for publishing high quality, practical clinical articles and many are specifically written with CPD in mind: Mitral valve disease and Paediatric medicine – Chickenpox.
You can now take exams based on these and other articles from GP and MIMS articles and claim a certificate of learning on mycme.com.
Access to mycme.com is free for all healthcare professionals. Follow this link to browse the site and complete your registration mycme.com.
- Adding external web pages to your CPD Organiser
- How to use your free CPD Organiser on GPonline.com
- Earn CPD credits with GP newspaper
- RCGP practice accreditation scheme
- Revalidation: Gaining CPD credits
- GP Appraisals - Your personal development plan
- A simple guide to the CPD credits system for GPs in the UK
Latest Articles from GP
- London GPs launch campaign to save practices facing financial ruin
- Quality fears as GP out-of-hours funding falls 13% in two years
- Six GPs elected to BMA council as NHS campaigners dominate
- Breastfeeding cuts adult heart disease risk, study suggests
- Up to 500 GP practices to pilot care.data from autumn
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP Gloucester House Medical Centre Competitive Salary , Urmston, Trafford
- Full or part-time Salaried GP Opportunity, Hampshire Coast Merco Excellent salary + GMC paid, Hampshire, South East region
- GP Jobs Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada EU Health Staff Ltd Between $280,000 and $325,000 or more , North America
- GP Locum (Chelmsford) Agenda Medical Locums £90 per hour, Essex
- GP Locum (Wrexham) Agenda Medical Locums £600 - 760 per day, Wales
- GP Meddoc Locums Up to £180000, East of England / North Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire