The Royal Marsden webcast: head/neck and renal/bladder cancers
By The Royal Marsden, 26 November 2010
To help GPs keep up to date with recent developments in head/neck and renal/bladder cancers, GP Webcasts, in association with The Royal Marsden, present a brand-new, free webcast featuring all the presentations from The Royal Marsden's recent GP Education Day on head/neck and renal/bladder cancers.
The talks are divided by topic into six chapters. Learning points include:
- Introduction and case analyses of head/neck cancers
- Impact and care of early, relapsed and recurrent larynx cancers
- Investigation and treatment of oral cavity and thyroid cancers
- Bladder cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Surgical and medical treatment of renal cancer
- Symptom control in advanced kidney and bladder cancer
To help evaluate your learning, a CPD certificate is available to download after viewing one or all of the chapters.
- Related MIMS Guidelines and Summaries
- Bevacizumab in Combination With Gemcitabine and Carboplatin for Treating the First Recurrence of Platinum-Sensitive Advanced Ovarian Cancer (TA285)
- Bevacizumab in Combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for First-Line Treatment of Advanced Ovarian Cancer (TA284)
- Vinflunine for the Treatment of Advanced or Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urothelial Tract (TA272)
Send to a friend
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Higham Ferrers Surgery Salary negotiable , Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire
- Partnership Opportunity Leen View Surgery Negotiable, East Midlands
- Part-time Partner Taff Riverside Practice Share of the profit, Position in Cardiff
- Full Time Salaried GP Daneshouse Medical Centre Salary dependant on qualifications and experience, Burnley, Lancashire
- Salaried GP The Elms Medical Centre Negotiable depending upon experience, newly qualified starting at circa £72k pro-rata., North West England
- SALARIED GP (female) Mount Pleasant and Earlsheaton Medical Centres Dependent upon experience, Dewsbury / Batley, West Yorkshire
- Hunt to reveal GP reforms and new inspection regime
- LMCs demand emergency vote after Hunt out-of-hours comments
- GP contract 'not to blame' for A&E pressure, NHS leaders say
- GPC chairman warns GPs are 'strained beyond endurance'
- Hunt 'must recognise growing GP crisis', warns RCGP
- GP-patient relationship faces 'unprecedented strain'
MIMS Drug Search
Possible searches include drugs (by brand, generic ingredient or drug class), diseases and more.