GP contract faces radical reform as opposition to seven-day NHS grows
Red flag symptoms: Hallucinations
Video: Why general practice should be paid by activity - Dr Jim Kelly
Practice raises £1,500 by staging a variety evening for public
CQC inspections have found that the vast majority of practices in England are providing...
A GP partner in Wales has handed in his notice to the local health board because...
Welsh health boards are spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on directly managing...
Bone health can be promoted through good nutrition, exercise and management of chronic...
Too busy to read the journals? Dr Jonathan Holliday selects the latest papers of...
Too busy to read the journals? Dr Gwen Lewis selects the latest papers of interest...
Medical students are spending the equivalent of two weeks less in general practice...
With the number of GP partners dropping each year, Siobhan Chan explores whether...
If you dream of working somewhere new as a GP, consider the plans and practicalities...
North-east London GP Dr Ian Quigley worked in Nepal with the local rescue service.
East Midlands GP Dr Thushara Goonewardene releases music under the artist name Fushara.
Former North Yorkshire GP Dr Carol Tetlow is enjoying her new career as an author
- Specialist in internal medicine, emergency medicine or general medicine St Helena St Helena, South Atlantic
- Locum/Salaried GP - 7 sessions per week with view to partnership Western Avenue Surgery Acton, London W3
- Full Time Partnership Bedford Hill Family Practice Balham London
- 2 Salaried GPs, one with a view to Partnership (job share considered) Undercliffe Surgery Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
- GP Partner Elms Medical Practice Rochester, Kent