Liam Farrell: There is always time for reflection
Balancing life as a GP writer
Dr Steve Cox interview: The GP singer
Journals watch: Alzheimer's disease, renal stones and hip fracture
Eating more fatty fish could increase the effects of antidepressants in patients...
GPs must retain the traditional strengths of general practice while moulding the...
Practices should consider boycotting a scheme that would pay them £55 per patient...
Dr Helen Hanson discusses breast cancer surveillance and BRCA testing.
Physiotherapist Greg Turpin and Dr Mareeni Raymond discuss management strategies...
Professor Rodger Charlton discusses the challenges faced by GPs practising in rural...
East London GP enjoys his exercise classes so much, he wants to become an instructor.
Nottingham GP Dr Steve Cox sings in a barbershop quartet.
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- General Practitioners required for MoD Locum work (various location) MMP United Kingdom
- Salaried GP – Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire Locum Staffing North of England and surrounding areas
- Full time Locum GPs required in the North ASAP Locum Staffing North of England and surrounding areas