Clinical Review: Benign breast disease
Differential diagnoses: Painful eye problems
POLL: Should GPs identify vulnerable patients in cold homes?
Journals watch: Infantile haemangioma, antidepressant use and follow-up after medical abortion
GPs in more deprived areas are taking home a greater proportion of their practice...
From 2017, GPs in Scotland will operate under a 'substantially different' model from...
Diagnosis of dementia is below target levels, despite controversial GP incentives....
Consider primary lung cancer in smokers over the age of 40, explains Dr Suneeta Kochhar.
This concise, relevant book is a must-read, writes Dr Rebecca Fisher.
A high-risk alcoholic patient continues to drink and smoke at home after starting...
The entries to our Choosing General Practice essay-writing competition by GPs-to-be...
When people used to ask me 'What sort of doctor to you want to be?', I used to reply...
Almost 40 GPs-to-be have written essays explaining why they are Choosing General...
Fife GP Dr Kevin McConville wants to change the way the world thinks about fitness.
GP Dr Tony Rimmer says it drives well and has bucketloads of style.
With summer just around the corner, now is the time to spruce up indoors and in the...
- Salaried GP Woodland Drive Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Specialist in internal medicine, emergency medicine or general medicine St Helena, South Atlantic St Helena Saint Helena, South Atlantic
- Full Time & / or Part Time Partner & Salaried GP Position Seaford Medical Practice East Sussex
- GP locum required in Peterborough for various dates in March and April Pertemps Medical Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Salaried full and part time Gp appointments or sessional doctors Blackberry Bupa Clinics Other centres available nationwide