Simon Stevens interview: why new care models are not an NHS reorganisation
Map: UK GP services reliant on doctors trained overseas
Meningitis B vaccine added to NHS immunisation programme
Choosing General Practice shortlist revealed
CQC inspections have found that the vast majority of practices in England are providing...
Blood tests could soon be used to identify colorectal cancers early and help prevent...
A tribunal has ruled on the side of the CQC to suspend a London GP's registration...
The MDU's Dr Nicola Lennard offers tips to understand the law and advice patients...
Clinical assessment will guide the choice from a range of therapeutic options and...
Cervical cancer is the most common gynaecological cancer worldwide, with a significant...
UK-trained doctors are shunning general practice, say senior GPs after official data...
22% of GPs in England are trained abroad, according to official data.
The entries to our Choosing General Practice essay-writing competition by GPs-to-be...
Playing music as a hobby is a blessing, writes north-west London GP.
This practical, roomy SUV offers the added bonus of hybrid power, writes Dr Tony...
Enter our competition and you could win an iPad Air, a must-have gadget.
- Salaried GP Florence House Surgery Manchester
- Salaried GP Thatcham Medical Practice Thatcham, Berkshire
- EXCITING GMS CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY IN WREXHAM Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Wrexham, North Wales
- GP Partner Four Oaks Medical Centre Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Salaried GP with potential for Partnership The Dunstan Partnership Breightmet, Bolton, Greater Manchester