New deal for general practice: Jeremy Hunt speech in full
Win a Fitbit worth £200
GPs building new primary care model for up to 50,000 patients
Medico-legal: Managing your online reputation
A part-time pharmacist was one of the factors that led to the Castle Medical Centre...
Almost 85% of patients say they have had a good experience with their GP surgery,...
The NHS must step up to cover the 'unsustainable' medical indemnity costs charged...
Dr Nigel Stollery discusses the usual presenting features of four disorders
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
There are a number of possible causes for this symptom, explains Dr Pipin Singh
A Midlands CCG has recruited 10 physician associates from the US to help tackle the...
Welsh health boards are spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on directly managing...
A GP partner in Wales has handed in his notice to the local health board because...
East London GP Dr Anne Pauleau opens her garden to the public and calls it a 'natural...
Dr Stephen Adams takes photographs of animals in Africa
Work as a GP is increasingly tough and GPs can find much-needed relief from practice...
- Salaried GP 6 to 8 Sessions (Flexible) Liphook & Liss Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Salaried GP Glendale Medical Centre Harlington, Hayes near to Heathrow Airport
- GMS CONTRACT VACANCY IN GYFFIN, CONWY Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Gyffin, Conwy
- PartTime Salaried GP, 4-6 sessions per week with a view to Partnership Argyll House Surgery Isle of Wight
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership The Manor Practice West Midlands