Exclusive: GPs reject move to seven-day primary care service
Red flag symptoms: Epistaxis
GP Enterprise Awards 2014: Vote for the overall winner and you could win an iPad mini
Liam Farrell: Bare-faced cheek of new NHS boss
Direct booking of GP call-backs and out-of-hours appointments will be tested at scale...
Practices could cut the pressure on appointments by 11% if just one third of patients...
Commissioners should fund additional GPSI-run epilepsy services in the community...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis...
Dr Raj Thakkar summarises the key papers of interest to GPs including HbA1c in non-diabetic...
Professor Rodger Charlton share his tips for achieving work-life balance.
Berkshire GP Dr Jenny Langdon has undertaken 14 charity challenges for the British...
If you can swim 400m, ride a bike and run, you too can be a triathlete, writes Dr...
A great deal can be achieved in a short visit to Uganda to train and support local...
- GP required - Christchurch, South Island - New Zealand Head Medical
- Salaried GP Post for Preston Primary Care Centre Ltd and Chorley Medics Ltd Out of Hours Providers Preston Primary Care Centre Ltd Preston and Chorley
- Are you a Locum GP looking for work in Walk in Centres, OOH, Surgeries or Prisons at Top Rates? Medco Services
- Salaried GP - PRISON ROLE - Part Time or Full Time - NORFOLK - £90k + Benefits Career Healthcare
- Salaried GP, Lowestoft 1407-1847 Prospect Health Lowestoft