Social media and bad press behind soaring GMC complaints about doctors
GP Enterprise Awards 2014: Vote for the overall winner and you could win an iPad mini
Failing GP practices face Ofsted-style 'special measures' under CQC plans
Journals watch: Whooping cough, pre-eclampsia and access to GPs
BMA deputy chairman Dr Kailash Chand, who has been re-elected unopposed, has pledged...
London GPs have won the support of a major local authority in their campaign against...
Your next issue of GP magazine is available on 4 August and below we give you a taster...
Multiple sclerosis is a chronic autoimmune inflammatory condition affecting the CNS.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis...
Mr Andrew Hextall discusses the assessment and management of patients with bowel...
Dumfries GP Dr Joasia Zakrzewski competes in ultramarathons and has been selected...
GP trainee Dr Kenny Deuchar has played football against David Beckham and is competing...
The all-new 2014 Mazda 3 is a worthy sibling of the MX-5, writes Dr Tony Rimmer.
- GP Locum ( Bradford) Agenda Medical Locums Northumberland
- Salaried Roaming GP, Kent 1404-417 Prospect Health Kent
- Salaried GP, Newark 1404-426 Prospect Health East Midlands Region
- GP PARTNER OR SALARIED GP Stirling Road Surgery Plymouth, Devon
- 6 Session Salaried GP - Traditional Practice - Berkshire Dream Medical Ltd Berkshire