New speakers announced for Commissioning Primary Care 2015
Macular Society surveys GPs on Charles Bonnet syndrome
Greater London most popular location for GP jobs
Management of PCOS in primary care
Emergency doctors have launched a campaign for primary care to be co-located with...
GPs have been advised to report any cases of scarlet fever they diagnose, after a...
The House of Commons has backed a bill to repeal parts of the coalition government's...
Prostate cancer is the second most common male malignancy worldwide.
Mr Constantinos Kyriakides discusses the role of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Problems filling GP training posts could continue into 2015 amid administrative confusion...
The number of GPs applying to move abroad has doubled since the coalition government...
Greater London is the most popular destination for visitors looking for employment...
South-east London GP Dr David Wheeler is a teacher and clown improvisation facilitator
You may find that as you eat better and move more, your mood improves, says GP technology...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
- Locum GP National Sessions up to £120 per hour Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP - Full Time The Green and Fir Road Surgeries Twickenham, Middlesex
- Various Salaried GP positions New Forest Healthcare Ltd Hampshire
- Locum - December - SE London Borne Medical City of London
- Salaried GP, Lowestoft 1407-1847 Prospect Health Lowestoft