Liam Farrell: There is always time for reflection
Medico-legal: Unfit for court certificates
Balancing life as a GP writer
Dr Steve Cox interview: The GP singer
Updated guidance has been issued to GPs who see patients suspected to have Ebola,...
Three quarters of doctors believe that being involved in a GMC investigation had...
Practices signed up to an enhanced service are to be offered £55 per extra patient...
Breast cancer remains the second most common cause of cancer death in women. It is...
Dr Samar Razaq discusses the management of a child with worsening constipation.
This patient was concerned by worsening itching and rash on his hands.
Dr Kathryn Howe, a GP in the Scottish Borders, recommends campervanning for relaxation.
Northampton GP Dr Peter Walters writes choral music and musicals for children, and...
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP Greenbank Surgery Warrington, Cheshire
- General Practitioner (Salaried) Harbourside Family Practice Portishead, Bristol
- Salaried GP post with a view to Partnership Plas Meddyg Surgery Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)