Liam Farrell: There is always time for reflection
Balancing life as a GP writer
Dr Steve Cox interview: The GP singer
Journals watch: Alzheimer's disease, renal stones and hip fracture
Practices should consider boycotting a scheme that would pay them £55 per patient...
The future of 25 London GP practices could be at risk as NHS officials look to cut...
Future changes to the NHS must have a 'dramatic impact' on reducing GP burnout, health...
Professor Rodger Charlton discusses the challenges faced by GPs practising in rural...
Physiotherapist Greg Turpin and Dr Mareeni Raymond discuss management strategies...
Dr Helen Hanson discusses breast cancer surveillance and BRCA testing.
East London GP enjoys his exercise classes so much, he wants to become an instructor.
Nottingham GP Dr Steve Cox sings in a barbershop quartet.
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP Greenbank Surgery Warrington, Cheshire
- General Practitioner (Salaried) Harbourside Family Practice Portishead, Bristol
- Salaried GP post with a view to Partnership Plas Meddyg Surgery Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)