GP Enterprise Awards 2014: Vote for the overall winner and you could win an iPad mini
GPC fury after NHS England fails to attend premises talks
Failing GP practices face Ofsted-style 'special measures' under CQC plans
Journals watch: Whooping cough, pre-eclampsia and access to GPs
Two CCGs in the south east of England could merge to save £750,000 a year in admin...
A chief clinical officer for a Cheshire CCG and former GP has retired after cancer...
Continuity of care and extended access to general practice in-hours reduces A&E visits...
Multiple sclerosis is a chronic autoimmune inflammatory condition affecting the CNS.
Mr Andrew Hextall discusses the assessment and management of patients with bowel...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis...
Dumfries GP Dr Joasia Zakrzewski competes in ultramarathons and has been selected...
GP trainee Dr Kenny Deuchar has played football against David Beckham and is competing...
The all-new 2014 Mazda 3 is a worthy sibling of the MX-5, writes Dr Tony Rimmer.
- General Practitioner Badgerswood & Forest Surgery Hampshire / Surrey / West Sussex
- Salaried GP Ravensbury Park Medical Centre Surrey / Mitcham, London (Greater)
- Nationwide Salaried GPs - Full & Part-time positions available... Austin May Medical Essex / Greater Manchester / Kent / London (West), London (Greater) / Birmingham, West Midlands
- Salaried GPs & Lead GPs - Kent, Essex, Home Counties. Austin May Medical Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey
- Locum - Urgent Care Borne Medical London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)