Win £500 of John Lewis vouchers
Clinical Review: Hypothyroidism
Differential diagnoses: Psoriasis
Starting as a GP partner
The CQC has pledged to inspect 778 practices and out-of-hours services by the end...
Most out-of-hours providers haven't been able to give meaningful pay rises to GPs...
Dr Maureen Baker paid tribute to the hard work of GPs who had sustained high quality...
Hyperthyroidism is a common endocrine disorder in which the thyroid gland produces...
Dr Sally Hope selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including colchicine for...
Dr Iain Reeves and Dr Richard Ma discuss the role of HIV testing in black Africans...
Dr Kathryn Howe, a GP in the Scottish Borders, recommends campervanning for relaxation.
Northampton GP Dr Peter Walters writes choral music and musicals for children, and...
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- GP Locum required for a surgery in Shropshire. Regular hours available Locum.co.uk Shropshire
- LOCUM GPs URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR SESSIONS UP TO 10 HOURS PER DAY!! Locum.co.uk West Midlands region
- Up to 9 sessions per week – regular ongoing sessions in Oldbury, Birmingham Locum.co.uk West Midlands Region / Birmingham, West Midlands / Oldbury, West Midlands
- Locums Immediately Required for 9am-5pm Prison Sessions across the Midlands Locum.co.uk West Midlands Region / Nottinghamshire / Staffordshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Wolverhampto...
- Out of hours sessions available across various Scottish Health boards – excellent rates! Locum.co.uk Scotland / Highland and Western Isles / Orkney and Shetland / Scottish Borders