GP Enterprise Awards 2014: Vote for the overall winner and you could win an iPad mini
Differential diagnoses: Psoriasis
Zara Aziz: My brief nostalgia for hospital work
Lord Owen interview: Rallying support for the NHS
The RCGP says it is receiving thousands of patients' signatures a day in support...
A growing recruitment crisis in rural Scottish practices is having an 'adverse impact'...
Support packages for practices facing MPIG losses will be extended across the country,...
In this two-part guide for new GP partners, Dr Tillmann Jacobi explains the pros...
Dr Helen Burnell of the MDU advises on identifying patients experiencing violence...
Dr Simon Hunter selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including sun protection,...
Berkshire GP Dr Jenny Langdon has undertaken 14 charity challenges for the British...
If you can swim 400m, ride a bike and run, you too can be a triathlete, writes Dr...
A great deal can be achieved in a short visit to Uganda to train and support local...
- Salaried GP Provide Essex / Suffolk / Cambridge
- Salaried positions in Bucks, Beds, Essex, Suffolk, North London, West Midlands MSI Group Ltd South and South East
- UCC and OOH in Kent and Essex MSI Group Ltd Kent and Essex
- Lead Clinician Capita Health & Wellbeing Surrey
- Salaried GP, Maidstone 1408-1637 Prospect Health Maidstone