Win £500 of John Lewis vouchers
Clinical Review: Hypothyroidism
Differential diagnoses: Psoriasis
Starting as a GP partner
Up to 200 practices in England could face closure in the wake of CQC inspections,...
Practices running EMIS systems have been handed a new computer tool to alert GPs...
The avoiding unplanned admissions enhanced service will be extended for a further...
Hyperthyroidism is a common endocrine disorder in which the thyroid gland produces...
It is vital to know what the patient means by hoarse voice, writes Dr Suneeta Kochhar.
Dr Sally Hope selects the latest papers of interest to GPs including colchicine for...
Dr Kathryn Howe, a GP in the Scottish Borders, recommends campervanning for relaxation.
Northampton GP Dr Peter Walters writes choral music and musicals for children, and...
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- £1050 p/day - North East (OOH, WIC, UCC) Locum Staffing North East and surrounding areas
- Partner/Salaried GP - Leighton Buzzard - 1409-1211 Prospect Health Leighton Buzzard
- Salaried GP Central Surgery, Rugby Rugby, Warwickshire
- URGENTLY SEEKING GP LOCUMS IN CROYDON, EPSOM, EWELL AND THE SURREY AREAS Sugarman Medical Surrey
- URGENTLY SEEKING GP LOCUMS FOR THE HALF TERM BREAK AND CHRISTMAS!!! Sugarman Medical nationwide