Liam Farrell: GPs, Simon Stevens and Game of Thrones
Journals watch: Cardiac function, vitamin D in type 2 diabetes and reducing readmission rates
A collaborative approach to fascia-related plantar heel pain
Familial breast cancer
A patient appearing to come back from the dead and spooky comments from patients...
GPs could be required to take CPD in social work to help break down the 'Berlin...
Public Health England (PHE) has released an interactive map comparing how CCGs and...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Asymptomatic patients are increasingly being detected by the bowel cancer screening...
Breast cancer remains the second most common cause of cancer death in women. It is...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
Manoeuvrability is where the Twingo wins out, writes Dr Tony Rimmer.
East London GP enjoys his exercise classes so much, he wants to become an instructor.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP, Medway 1404-413 Prospect Health Chatham
- Salaried Lead GP, Weston Super Mare 1404-430 Prospect Health Weston-Super-Mare
- Salaried GP, Reading 1405-1563 Prospect Health Reading