New deal for general practice: Jeremy Hunt speech in full
Exclusive: Patients fail to show up for 14m GP appointments a year
Medico-legal: Managing your online reputation
Liam Farrell: That's as may be, but I still want an antibiotic
Scotland's review of out-of-hours services must recognise 'the tough realities in...
GPs should receive extra training to spot melanoma because legal cases against the...
Senior GPs are developing a new primary care provider model for a registered list...
Contributed by Dr Claire Marshall, clinical fellow in dermatology, Whipps Cross University...
Dr Nigel Stollery discusses the usual presenting features of four disorders
Combined behaviourial therapy and medication are essential, write Dr Neel Sharma,...
A Midlands CCG has recruited 10 physician associates from the US to help tackle the...
Welsh health boards are spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on directly managing...
A GP partner in Wales has handed in his notice to the local health board because...
Work as a GP is increasingly tough and GPs can find much-needed relief from practice...
North-east London GP Dr Ian Quigley worked in Nepal with the local rescue service.
East Midlands GP Dr Thushara Goonewardene releases music under the artist name Fushara.
- Salaried GP Anglian Community Enterprise Holland-on-Sea, Essex
- Partner or Salaried GP (full or part time) Gosport Medical Practice Gosport, Hampshire
- Part Time Salaried GP The Avenue Surgery Leeds, West Yorkshire
- FULL TIME SALARIED GP Great Bridge Partnerships For Health West Midlands Region
- GP Partner/Salaried Posts Westgate Medical Practice Morecambe, Lancashire