Liam Farrell: There is always time for reflection
Balancing life as a GP writer
Dr Steve Cox interview: The GP singer
Journals watch: Alzheimer's disease, renal stones and hip fracture
Pressure on general practice has become 'intolerable', and the decline in the proportion...
Leading GPs have welcomed NHS plans to increase funding and integrate care over the...
GPs who opt all their patients out of the care.data scheme would not be in breach...
Asymptomatic patients are increasingly being detected by the bowel cancer screening...
Dr Tom Margham discusses the goals of treatment for patients with osteoarthritis.
Dr Samar Razaq discusses the management of a child with worsening constipation.
East London GP enjoys his exercise classes so much, he wants to become an instructor.
Nottingham GP Dr Steve Cox sings in a barbershop quartet.
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP Greenbank Surgery Warrington, Cheshire
- General Practitioner (Salaried) Harbourside Family Practice Portishead, Bristol
- Salaried GP post with a view to Partnership Plas Meddyg Surgery Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)