How to recognise misuse of anabolic-androgenic steroids
Your GP magazine preview: 26 January: Choosing General Practice & the GP novelist
Journals watch: Infantile colic and desensitisation to sex and violence in films
Viewpoint: Why I'm Choosing General Practice: Gobinath Murugesapillai
A second London practice has spoken out after NHS England miscalculated its losses...
The antiviral drug oseltamivir reduces the length of illness caused by flu, makes...
NHS England has hailed a 'step change' in the proportion of GP practices offering...
Acne vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilosebaceous unit. It is...
Motor neurone disease (MND) is a devastating illness causing progressive muscle paralysis...
Professor Rodger Charlton discusses the challenges GPs face in preparing for revalidation.
'Why be a GP?' my colleagues question me. 'Isn't it just coughs and colds?'
'So, do you know what you want to specialise in?' another surgeon asks me over an...
The RCGP has launched an unprecedented video campaign to inspire medical trainees...
Bradford GP Dr Uzma Qureshi works as a lead clinical adviser for the PHSO and tells...
GPC member and portfolio GP Dr Mark Sanford-Wood relaxes by creating powerful fiction.
Treat yourself to a relaxing weekend of pampering treatments.
- Partner/Salaried GP Lowfield Surgery Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Remote Online Prescriber Required - £10,000 per annum - Work from Anywhere MedExpress London (Greater)
- Sessional GP with a view to partnership Spur Road Surgery South Tottenham, London
- Salaried GP Vacancy Old Road Medical Practice Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- GP Partner/salaried GP Beccles Medical Centre Beccles