Clinical Review: Prostate cancer
Macular Society surveys GPs on Charles Bonnet syndrome
Greater London most popular location for GP jobs
Management of PCOS in primary care
The House of Commons has backed a bill to repeal parts of the coalition government's...
Practices with atypical populations or those opting out of the QOF are being unfairly...
Senior GPs are backing a Labour MP's attempt to reverse parts of the Health and Social...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Mr Constantinos Kyriakides discusses the role of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms.
Too busy to read all of the journals? Dr Tillmann Jacobi selects the latest papers...
The number of GPs applying to move abroad has doubled since the coalition government...
Greater London is the most popular destination for visitors looking for employment...
Lack of consensus over the future size of the workforce is undermining efforts to...
South-east London GP Dr David Wheeler is a teacher and clown improvisation facilitator
You may find that as you eat better and move more, your mood improves, says GP technology...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
- Locum GP National Sessions up to £120 per hour Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP - Full Time The Green and Fir Road Surgeries Twickenham, Middlesex
- Various Salaried GP positions New Forest Healthcare Ltd Hampshire
- Locum - December - SE London Borne Medical City of London
- Maternity Locum Doctor - 9 months from 27th April 2015 The Abingdon Surgery Oxfordshire