New speakers announced for Commissioning Primary Care 2015
Macular Society surveys GPs on Charles Bonnet syndrome
Greater London most popular location for GP jobs
Management of PCOS in primary care
Senior NHS figures must send the right messages to patients about appropriate use...
NHS England should develop a 'transformation fund' to pay for a major shift in the...
GPs should prescribe the drug nalmefene to help high-risk drinkers reduce their alcohol...
Prostate cancer is the second most common male malignancy worldwide.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Mr Constantinos Kyriakides discusses the role of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The UK's top statistics official has stepped into a political dispute over GP workforce...
Problems filling GP training posts could continue into 2015 amid administrative confusion...
Greater London is the most popular destination for visitors looking for employment...
South-east London GP Dr David Wheeler is a teacher and clown improvisation facilitator
You may find that as you eat better and move more, your mood improves, says GP technology...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
- Locum GP National Sessions up to £120 per hour Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP - Full Time The Green and Fir Road Surgeries Twickenham, Middlesex
- Various Salaried GP positions New Forest Healthcare Ltd Hampshire
- Locum - December - SE London Borne Medical City of London
- GP LOCUM - North London Agenda Medical Locums London