Mr Vijay Kumar interview: New dawn for GP minor surgery
Clinical Review: Hypothyroidism
Differential diagnoses: Psoriasis
Liam Farrell: Admission letters can be harmless fibs
Almost half of cancers are diagnosed at an advanced stage when survival odds are...
The transfer of primary care commissioning powers to CCGs will coincide with cuts...
Plans to allow practices to register patients from outside their local area will...
Dr Abdelmageed Abdelrahman discusses long-acting reversible contraception and sterilisation.
A patient insists on being referred for treatment, but her case does not meet the...
GPs need to improve monitoring of patients who are prescribed lithium, writes Dr...
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
Professor Phil Cotton is leading the training of Rwanda's future doctors, writes...
Berkshire GP Dr Chris Boardman runs in obstacle races and enjoys the shared sense...
- Are you a Locum GP looking for work in Walk in Centres, OOH, Surgeries or Prisons at Top Rates? Medco Services United Kingdom
- Salaried GP with VTP, Hull 1409-856 Prospect Health Kingston Upon Hull
- Locum GP required for the UK Ministry of Defence, Torpoint, Cornwall, asap - 19 December 2014 MMP Torpoint, Cornwall
- Locum GP required for the UK Ministry of Defence, Tidworth, asap - June 2015 MMP Tidworth, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP, Leicester 1409-855 Prospect Health Leicester