Differential diagnoses: Skin conditions of the feet
Is the GMC fair on GPs?
Exclusive: Poor CQC ratings linked to underfunding of GP practices
Dr Sebastian Kalwij interview: The GP fiction writer
Health secretary Jeremy Hunt has answered questions from GP readers on topics including...
A Labour government would invest £150m a year in cancer diagnostic infrastructure...
Fife GP Dr Sue Farrar has been named as GP of the year 2015 by RCGP Scotland after...
More than half of GPs have now undergone revalidation but 42% of the profession will...
Alternative GP providers are providing worse care than practices with GMS and PMS...
The term 'delirium' was first used as early as the first century AD to describe mental...
It is essential to elucidate any preceding symptoms.
Too busy to read all of the journals? Dr Louise Newson selects the latest papers...
If you dream of working somewhere new as a GP, consider the plans and practicalities...
22% of GPs in England are trained abroad, according to official data.
GPs Dr Johan Byran and Dr Harriet Edwards are running the London marathon on 26 April...
South London GP Dr Sebastian Kalwij has published a novel about a supercharged chlamydia...
North London GP Dr Mary Lowth, a former GP columnist, is running the London marathon.
- Salaried GP Wembury Surgery Wembury, Plymouth
- Full Time Partnership Lawn Medical Centre Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership St James Practice Walthamstow, East London
- Salaried GP - 8 Sessions (Part-Time considered) Queenhill Medical Practice South Croydon
- ****URGENT LOCUMS - LONDON - ALL AREAS - £££**** Dream Medical Ltd London