Medico-legal: GPs' key role in managing the suicidal patient
Technology review: Jawbone UP24 fitness tracker
Where do GPs fit into NHS England's plans?
Differential diagnoses: Skin malignancy
CCG-imposed restrictions are preventing up to half of GPs from directly referring...
GPs across England are being denied access to cancer scans for their patients. David...
Dr Sarah Wollaston belongs to a new breed of politician, aiming to take the tribalism...
Dr Yvonne Jeanes, Susan Bury and Dr Sue Reeves surveyed GPs to assess how polycystic...
History and examination will help to diagnose a potentially serious condition.
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Lack of consensus over the future size of the workforce is undermining efforts to...
Primary care out-of-hours providers are increasingly struggling to attract enough...
GP leaders have accused the DH of failing to answer questions from independent advisors...
South-east London GP Dr David Wheeler is a teacher and clown improvisation facilitator
You may find that as you eat better and move more, your mood improves, says GP technology...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
- Locum GP National Sessions up to £120 per hour Austin Dean Recruitment National
- Salaried GP - Full Time The Green and Fir Road Surgeries Twickenham, Middlesex
- Various Salaried GP positions New Forest Healthcare Ltd Hampshire
- Locum - December - SE London Borne Medical City of London
- GP with RCGP1 / 2 for primary care, spec sub and recovery sessions in prisons in Middlesex & Cambs. Cimarron London (West), London (Greater),