Liam Farrell: GPs, Simon Stevens and Game of Thrones
Journals watch: Cardiac function, vitamin D in type 2 diabetes and reducing readmission rates
A collaborative approach to fascia-related plantar heel pain
Familial breast cancer
An RCGP expert has compiled 'common sense' advice on the duties and responsibilities...
The majority of GPs have difficulty sifting through 'complex' and 'frustrating' NICE...
GPs should be training in health economics to help them understand the cost implications...
Dr Nigel Stollery compares four presentations and offers clues for their diagnosis.
Asymptomatic patients are increasingly being detected by the bowel cancer screening...
Breast cancer remains the second most common cause of cancer death in women. It is...
Lancashire GP and grandmother Dr Margaret Lupton runs triathlons.
Manoeuvrability is where the Twingo wins out, writes Dr Tony Rimmer.
East London GP enjoys his exercise classes so much, he wants to become an instructor.
- General practitioners (f/m) or Internists (f/m) Praxis Gruppe Schweiz AG Baar, Switzerland
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP, Wickford 1410-1403 Prospect Health Wickford
- Lead GP, Basildon 1410-1401 Prospect Health Basildon
- Salaried GP The Abingdon Surgery Abingdon, Oxfordshire