Liam Farrell: There is always time for reflection
Medico-legal: Unfit for court certificates
Balancing life as a GP writer
Dr Steve Cox interview: The GP singer
Thousands of extra GPs and a big investment in technology will be needed if a Labour...
GP leaders in London are 'anxious' and 'sceptical' about proposals announced last...
Drugs that mimic part of the role of oestrogen - including statins - could increase...
Breast cancer remains the second most common cause of cancer death in women. It is...
Dr Tom Margham discusses the goals of treatment for patients with osteoarthritis.
Dr Samar Razaq discusses the management of a child with worsening constipation.
Dr Kathryn Howe, a GP in the Scottish Borders, recommends campervanning for relaxation.
Northampton GP Dr Peter Walters writes choral music and musicals for children, and...
Cheshire GP Dr Rachel Stone is also a medal-winning modern jive dancer.
- GP - Department for Work and Pensions - 12 month fixed term Pertemps Medical London, West Midlands, South West England
- Salaried GP Greenbank Surgery Warrington, Cheshire
- General Practitioner (Salaried) Harbourside Family Practice Portishead, Bristol
- Salaried GP post with a view to Partnership Plas Meddyg Surgery Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- GP Locums required for East Anglia (OOH, WIC, UCC and Surgeries) Locum Staffing Anglia and Surrounding areas